Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Speaking of visual interfaces... I'm demoing ACE and Diva right now. When I choose them to show in bigger sizes, the quality of the GUIs decreases quite a lot. Is it normal?

e@rs wrote:Speaking of visual interfaces... I'm demoing ACE and Diva right now. When I choose them to show in bigger sizes, the quality of the GUIs decreases quite a lot. Is it normal?
For now yes. The graphics get scaled, and text that's in them gets blurred.

However, we have all plug-in graphics since ACE also in higher resolution. We hope to add those along with a better scaling algorithm shortly.

Bazille might be our first plug-in that's delivered with a HD UI for larger scales. It looks very clear even at 200%.

Radiophonic Workshop here I come, lol
last 30 minutes are quite awesome, but it's me, for me it's awesome to look at "futuristic" insects doing their thing, like climbing on me in nature haha
GUI is really cool, sound speaks for itself, outstanding modular experience in a plugin format :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seDS4QeVIJ8
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Lush !

So hmmm, Urs, erm, can I buy it now ? Please ? Pleaaase ? ;)

The improved filter isn't in the public alpha, right ? Because I don't remember getting those kind of tones out of Bazille yet.

Oh and I'm thinking out loud here, but about about adding some Bazille components (such as this yummy filter, or a Diva compatible version) to Diva ? I know it'd differ from her original purpose (called me heretic but I've never used her to fully impersonate a given synth anyway), but still, it'd be lovely.

Damn, I can't wait !
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

What are the CV1/2 about? Too curious, can't wait for the public beta :hihi:

xh3rv wrote:What are the CV1/2 about? Too curious, can't wait for the public beta :hihi:
That's how you get an audio rate signal into Bazille's internal control rate bus - to modulate things that have a drop down menu rather than a cable input (Pan, LFO params, Filters 3+4).

"new" Bazille looking sexy, can't wait to take is out for a spin! :)
Got a feeling that this would be a BIG synth! :tu:

Wow, that's a really fantastic clangy spring reverb!
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Urs wrote: That's how you get an audio rate signal into Bazille's internal control rate bus - to modulate things that have a drop down menu rather than a cable input (Pan, LFO params, Filters 3+4).
Awesome! (Assuming this is accessible in envelopes as well from the screen cap). Control signals by modular composition, with the variety of components Bazille has, IMO is one of the most intriguing, promising things about the synth. If I understand the history correctly, FM synths stopped innovating after the FS1R proved too complicated. The modular composition central to Bazille's nature is a powerful way to get both complexity and flexibility further towards FS1R territory but still be manageable.

This is not fair Urs :p , This guy has already the beta and we not :( We want the beta , we want the beta :)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

It's actually relatively easy to figure out how to download a recent version of Bazille. It will run in demo mode, however.

Yup, indeed! Simple simple.

Having a play with it now. :party: :hyper: :clap:

MillerSam wrote:We want the beta , we want the beta :)
and me, the gamma :P

Krakatau wrote:
MillerSam wrote:We want the beta , we want the beta :)
and me, the gamma :P
I get it :wink:

:hyper: let the sparks fly!

Return to “u-he”