Bazille Public Beta (updated to 2370)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Simon-Claudius wrote:Excuse me if I didn't get the memo, but is the current price a special offer for early adopters? If so, when will it expire?
Our introduction specials commonly end a few weeks after official release.

Urs wrote:hehehe, we've tried a lot... Sonar is just very greedy about key strokes, an dit doesn't help that we open an extra window.

It's on our list for a "let's-make-it-work-in-Sonar-bootcamp"
OK ... that's good to hear :D
aMUSEd wrote: Sonar has been doing this for years, I put in several bug reports, nothing happens.

The workaround is to put the info into a text editor and copy paste (ctrl c, ctrl v) it into the registration boxes - same if you need to name presets
I've never noticed this naming presets (although I haven't created many worth saving as yet :lol:)

This is much more of an issue if this is the case ... is U-HE aware of this as well ?

Cheers,

Mike

MikeCallon wrote:Hi Urs,

This isn't strictly related to the Bazille beta, but every time I try to enter the user name & serial, Sonar X3 (64Bit) reads these as keyboard shortcuts ... so I can enter "Pu" (as in "Public Beta"), but then "b" hides the Sonar browser !

It's as though the dialog for the user name & serial doesn't take the focus and Sonar processes the keystokes as the (built in) shortcuts.

This has happened on all my other U-HE software in Sonar as well (I own the lot :D) ... luckily I also use Live so I can register it via Live and then all is fine. Any ideas with this ... it only happens in Sonar and only with U-HE plugins (not a show stopper by any means, but just wanted to make somebody aware of it).

Is there an 'official' route for reporting things like this ? (never had an issue I needed to report before :D)

Mike
Hey Mike,

would it work when simply using copy/paste?

Cheers,
Michael
u-he

@pdxindy thanks, hadn't played with the lag generators, useful tool :)
(and cool patch, and slightly disturbing)
Bazille is definitely addictive, I've gone from not sure to wow in little time... the more you play the more it opens up!

Urs, if I use your buy it now option (why not... going to get it anyway!), if I use paypal will it link to my u-he account correctly (same email) ? (not used share it before)
(presumable I then just go look for the prefs file, to register from public beta?)

Last edited by Howard on Fri May 16, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

u-he-michael wrote:
MikeCallon wrote:Hi Urs,

This isn't strictly related to the Bazille beta, but every time I try to enter the user name & serial, Sonar X3 (64Bit) reads these as keyboard shortcuts ... so I can enter "Pu" (as in "Public Beta"), but then "b" hides the Sonar browser !

It's as though the dialog for the user name & serial doesn't take the focus and Sonar processes the keystokes as the (built in) shortcuts.

This has happened on all my other U-HE software in Sonar as well (I own the lot :D) ... luckily I also use Live so I can register it via Live and then all is fine. Any ideas with this ... it only happens in Sonar and only with U-HE plugins (not a show stopper by any means, but just wanted to make somebody aware of it).

Is there an 'official' route for reporting things like this ? (never had an issue I needed to report before :D)

Mike
Hey Mike,

would it work when simply using copy/paste?

Cheers,
Michael
u-he
Ctrl+V doesn't work at all - not on the popup preset dialog anyway - looks like Sonar steals this as well :? (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V seem to copy & paste whatever is selected in Sonar ... midi clip, whole track etc!)

Modulation Depth seems to be switched? With my testings eg. with LFO1 and vibrato, if the Amp Mod knob has the left position "0" it's the most amount of modulation :?

Urs wrote:
:o

I don't believe it until I get the patch 8)

Minor bug (WinXP 32bit): oscilloscope view is faint in larger size UIs (looks as though the white component is missing?).

Frivolous request: add a lissajous scope mode - they sound better. I'm only half joking.

Very, very impressive synth (and best looking u-he plugin yet). :party:

Bazille (single patch, single note)

https://soundcloud.com/kriminal-dave2/d ... atingdrone

4damind wrote:Modulation Depth seems to be switched? With my testings eg. with LFO1 and vibrato, if the Amp Mod knob has the left position "0" it's the most amount of modulation :?
That's the case in all our synths. The LFO Mod knob blends between "pure LFO = 100%" on the left to "fully controlled by e.g. ModWheel" on the right.

It's a quick way to make LFO amplitude modulatable/adjustable with just 1 knob, instead of using two (1 x amp, 1 x mod).

hakey wrote:Minor bug (WinXP 32bit): oscilloscope view is faint in larger size UIs (looks as though the white component is missing?).
Yeah… it's a bit weird… will figure it out.
Frivolous request: add a lissajous scope mode - they sound better. I'm only half joking.
Been thinking about it ;)
Very, very impressive synth (and best looking u-he plugin yet). :party:
Hehehe, best looking u-he plug-in will be Presswerk, but I have strictly been banned from teasing you with screenshots.

Urs wrote:
4damind wrote:Modulation Depth seems to be switched? With my testings eg. with LFO1 and vibrato, if the Amp Mod knob has the left position "0" it's the most amount of modulation :?
That's the case in all our synths. The LFO Mod knob blends between "pure LFO = 100%" on the left to "fully controlled by e.g. ModWheel" on the right.

It's a quick way to make LFO amplitude modulatable/adjustable with just 1 knob, instead of using two (1 x amp, 1 x mod).
Ok, I understand!
Btw.... Polyphony is limited to 16 so with 2 stacks, only 8 notes can be played, right? Is there a chance to increase the polyphony?

Urs wrote:
:o
Wow :o :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “u-he”