Bazille Patch Competition (submission closed)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Urs wrote:
mellotronaut wrote::oops: :dog: missed the deadline, because i didn't look closely. stupid me(llo)!
es geht ja fast gleich nahtlos weiter...
nix verstehen :oops: :borg:
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:
Urs wrote:
mellotronaut wrote::oops: :dog: missed the deadline, because i didn't look closely. stupid me(llo)!
I will translate it for you:
It's almost the same seamless :lol: :lol:

Thank you Google Translate! I'm from Holland and my German is not flawless, but I'm pretty sure the translation could be: The next competition is going to start real soon! :D
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
Urs wrote:
I will translate it for you:
It's almost the same seamless :lol: :lol:

Thank you Google Translate! I'm from Holland and my German is not flawless, but I'm pretty sure the translation could be: The next competition is going to start real soon! :D
:cry: :hug: :oops: i'm getting old. thank you very much, mate!
ich stand auf der Leitung ... in english: dullmello
"It dreamed itself along"

Ach Melli :hug:

#--------

2nd competition is up and running:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=413096

(das war's was ich meinte... et jückelt jleich weita)

Want. To. Listen.

:love:

Have. No. Time. To come over... :cry: :cry: :cry:

wonshu wrote:Want. To. Listen.

:love:

Have. No. Time. To come over... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tomorrow :)

Unfortunately I missed the deadline today too, so thought I'd share my patches on here in case anyone is interested. There's six of 'em.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6468bkztvq3s ... atches.zip

Thanks for putting these comps on Urs. I'll make sure I'm in the next one. :wink:

Are we there yet? :hyper: :hihi:
Satch1 wrote:Unfortunately I missed the deadline today too, so thought I'd share my patches on here in case anyone is interested. There's six of 'em.

Thanks for putting these comps on Urs. I'll make sure I'm in the next one. :wink:
Nice presets! I especially like the Modular Wildlife one!
Completely different to the stuff I submitted. I guess we can expect a lot of very different presets :)

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Are we there yet? :hyper: :hihi:
Satch1 wrote:Unfortunately I missed the deadline today too, so thought I'd share my patches on here in case anyone is interested. There's six of 'em.

Completely different to the stuff I submitted. I guess we can expect a lot of very different presets :)

Cheers
Dennis
Hey Dennis, thanks very much for the feedback. I'm glad you like them. Bazille's an extremely interesting and flexible beast indeed... really looking forward to going through everyone else's patches. I'm expecting lots of very interesting and varied sounds.

By the way, did the 'Have a Tinkle' patch load alright? When I load it after another patch it sounds all noisy and distorted, but it always loads fine when loaded into a fresh instance of Bazille.

I've sent sent an email to u-he anyway, but just curious if you had the same issue.

Cheers!

Satch1 wrote:

Cheers
Dennis
Hey Dennis, thanks very much for the feedback. I'm glad you like them. Bazille's an extremely interesting and flexible beast indeed... really looking forward to going through everyone else's patches. I'm expecting lots of very interesting and varied sounds.

By the way, did the 'Have a Tinkle' patch load alright? When I load it after another patch it sounds all noisy and distorted, but it always loads fine when loaded into a fresh instance of Bazille.

I've sent sent an email to u-he anyway, but just curious if you had the same issue.

Cheers!
I think there's a bug with presets using the TapMap feature when switching presets while multicore is on. We're working on it :)

Urs wrote:
Satch1 wrote:

Cheers
Dennis

Cheers!
I think there's a bug with presets using the TapMap feature when switching presets while multicore is on. We're working on it :)
Sweet! Cheers Urs... hope you squash it soon! :wink:

'Have a Tinkle' does glitch here, but it sounds fine (great, actually :) ) after copy/pasting the TapMap

xh3rv wrote:'Have a Tinkle' does glitch here, but it sounds fine (great, actually :) ) after copy/pasting the TapMap
Thanks for checking it out pal... happy you like it too :D

Yeah the patch loads correctly with multi core turned off. Urs is on it, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon :)

gutted missed this.

Return to “u-he”