grid_selected_bg
grid_disabled_text
- added ModMatrix menu colors to user colors section

Code: Select all

label_matrix_menu
- updated EQ modules

Great work once again :tu:

awesomee

Im having trouble finding the "Resolution" option for the oscillators is it still there ?

Awesome work by the way !!

It is. Resol knob on Effects tab. for oscillator.

ahhhhh how didnt i see that ! thankyou !!

what about the "Arp mod" section i can't find it !

nevermind i found it !!

drzhnn wrote:New update for Redux HD:

zebra.redux.hd.2017.0116.1804.zip
Hello,

First time installing this. Copied to the instructed folder on Windows 10, but when I try to activate Redux HD, it throws up an error that states:
doh.JPG
..thing is, I can't find anything in the manual that explains how to move the data to another directory (or what directory that needs to be anyway). Can you assist?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Hi!

Looks like you've copied the theme files to the wrong folder. On your screenshot it says "C:\Users\Public\..." and it should be "C:\Users\YOURNAME\..."

To fix this, press Win+R and run this command (it will open the correct location):

%userprofile%/Documents/u-he/Zebra2.data/Support/Themes/
Then just copy the "Redux HD" from the archive to this folder. After that you may need to reopen Zebra interface so it can load the theme files from the new location.

Hope it helps. If not, please let me know.

drzhnn wrote:Hi!

Looks like you've copied the theme files to the wrong folder. On your screenshot it says "C:\Users\Public\..." and it should be "C:\Users\YOURNAME\..."

To fix this, press Win+R and run this command (it will open the correct location):

%userprofile%/Documents/u-he/Zebra2.data/Support/Themes/
Then just copy the "Redux HD" from the archive to this folder. After that you may need to reopen Zebra interface so it can load the theme files from the new location.

Hope it helps. If not, please let me know.
Thanks - that helped. I also had to delete my Zebra2 .dll and re-install, as I didn't realize that my last install defaulted to my public folder for the data file. Fixed!

Cheers
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

So where can I find latest version of Redux UDH? The official site is gone and github only has normal Redux.

After updating Redux to HD version I combined normal and UDH versions. Basically UDH is just a color set. You can change almost anything (colorwise) to your liking by editing the first ~200 lines of the script file.

Hey guys! Here's a new beta - Download

- Added support for Zebra 2.8 modules and features
- Updated preset browser
- Global transpose and pitchbend settings are now controlled via dragging up and down
- Added selected module highlight
- Added module titles
- Replaced some blurry png graphics (knob guidelines) with vector shapes
- Added new color variables to user colors sections of the script

Wow. That was fast. I love the new u-he skins, but I have to admit that this has been my favorite skin for a long time and I wasn't in a hurry to leave it behind. Thanks so much for doing this!

OK, quick question - I used to use the version that had different colors for the modules. In the past, I pasted my user color block to the new versions of the skin that I downloaded, but this 2.8 version has a completely different layout in the user color area, so I'm sure the old method won't work. I can easily use this version as it is, so this isn't critical, but I just wondered if there was a way to get the module colors back.

BTW, I haven't had a lot of time with the new version, but I made a voice with the new modules and everything worked fine.

Thanks again!

Return to “u-he”