Latest builds - Revision 2709

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) Bazille Diva Filterscape 1.5 Filterscape Q6 Filterscape VA More Feedback Machine Zebra

re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:Any chance for Zebra2 HD textures some day? Love the zooming feature, but the blurry fonts etc. are a bit distracting...
Yes

Is it possible to save the GUI size? Every time I drag in a new instance, it starts of with the default size. I would expect that the save as default button should also handle this?

Studio One Pro v2
Zebra 2 Rev 2709
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Not at this time.

In Zebra2 XY-Mapping for OSC3:SpectraFX2 Val the Val is not manipulated but the source.
In Rev 2570 it was the same problem but at SFX2 Mod Depth.
Error just moved :)

@Marian: I don't really understand what you mean by "the source", but I tested this (Mac, Reaper, latest build) anyway. Can't find anything fishy going on there, but I guess I missed it. Could you explain a bit more?

I just made 2 screenshots which show what i actually mean.
First picture: i loaded the 4 Oscs, and put the SpectraFX2 Value into the XY Mapping.
The Oscs3+4´s mapping is already coloured different.
Second picture: I manipulated the actual value of the Mapping (dragging the bar to the left).
Now in the OSX FX Tabs you can see what is going on
(Modulation Source changed to Filter and Ripples here instead of moving the knobvalue)

I am using OSX Mavericks and Ableton 9.1

Last edited by Marian W on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a pretty cool idea to have scaling per 10%, but I'd love to see the graphics staying sharp. No whining here, I know I'm nitpicking and fussy about such things, it's a personal thing. Nevertheless I'd be glad to see better scaled graphics, although I have no clue if this is even technically possible. I guess "just" scaling and loading a complete GUI are two different things ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Elevated_being wrote:Is it possible to save the GUI size? Every time I drag in a new instance, it starts of with the default size. I would expect that the save as default button should also handle this?

Studio One Pro v2
Zebra 2 Rev 2709
Yes, change the size and save it as a default preset.

Hello,
but sorry also for Uhbik there is a public beta and serial? :roll:

InfoTube2014 wrote:Hello,
but sorry also for Uhbik there is a public beta and serial? :roll:
Nope.

Ok, thank
I'm having problems with graphics on Podolski. can you give me confirm or deny these strange lines? thanks

Not happening here. Please post a bit more info about your configuration.

Looks like a really old rev. 1559?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Yes, the current version is 2709 _
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Ok, thanks a lot I did not realize that I had the old version. I did some tests and I have no problem graph, with this latest revision. thanks

Return to “u-he”