Bazille 1.0 released :-)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

.....sorry, not "nearly all" the patches are overloading the CPU, but definitely more than I would expect.

Did you try flipping the multi-core switch to the left of the oscilloscope?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Yuup - should have checked the manual first. thx!

I had to find that switch pretty quick when I got to the Horizon patch... pretty much hardlined one of my cores.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

:)

I want a Bazille mug and shirt too. I'll pay of course.

Bazille is my 4th (or 5th if you count Dark Zebra) u-he product with Zebra 2, Uhbik, and Diva being the first three. I am simply amazed at the quality of the sound. Of course I hope for continued support in lowering CPU and ASIO involvement but AS IS, these are among the finest products made for music making today. I know because I own most of the products available (embarrassing but true).

These are products I would never consider selling. And certainly they are ones that inspire as much as excite my musical palette.

Regards,

Jon Solo

Congratulations! Awesome synth :party:

Kaboom75 wrote:I want a Bazille mug and shirt too. I'll pay of course.
Hm, no bazille mugs, but my wife's in the staphylococci scene, maybe her team can spare a stack of filled petri dishes :D
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

SJ_Digriz wrote:Did you try flipping the multi-core switch to the left of the oscilloscope?
I think I read somewhere on KVR that the multicore option only works with 'real' multicores (from i-5 up), so it doesn't help with Core i-3 (only four virtual cores).

Could someone comment on that?

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmm, depends. With a dual core the overhead of switching between threads can become a performance penalty. The main issue is the RAM bus though, which I think should be fine on an i3.

Hey Urs-

This looks awesome. Is there any chance of a Linux release for this? (Podolski for Linux is great- thanks!!) Furthermore, is there any chance that you'll extend the introductory price to the *nixers of of the world when it does become available, for a similar time frame?
...If you have to fix it with a computer: quantized, pitch corrected, and overly inspected, then you can't do it, and I can't get behind that!
-Henry Rollins; I Can't Get Behind That-from William Shatner's, "Has Been"

tomsa wrote:Hey Urs-

This looks awesome. Is there any chance of a Linux release for this? (Podolski for Linux is great- thanks!!)
Yes, there's a very good chance.
Furthermore, is there any chance that you'll extend the introductory price to the *nixers of of the world when it does become available, for a similar time frame?
That's a rather difficult one. As we don't distinguish licenses between platforms and plug-in formats, it would be the same as doing a sale for everyone. Which unfortunately we don't ever do. It's a dilemma.

Otoh, the update with Linux support will be free (as are most updates we do)

Speaking of updates, is there a chance that my request for more triggers will appear soon in a revision? I understand why it's not in the release, but you were enthusiastic about it, Urs.

Return to “u-he”