Linux public beta (4408)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry but I never tried EnergyXT in my whole life ;-)
Can you try to reach EnergyXT's support on that issue?
Thanks!

Will try to reach Joergen directly...

Patch description in Bazille :

Code: Select all

'A cliche trance sequence.\rCould this have been done using only the mod mappers as sequencers?\rAbsolutely!\rWould that have been easier?\rProbably!\rWould that have been half as much fun?\rNope!'

Hey Paul, it seems like an encoding issue.
Can you tell me the path of this patch please? (directory/patch).
Thanks!

host: Renoise 3.0.1 Demo x86_64
patch: /home/[...]/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/BS One Finger Trance.h2p

But the other patch descriptions (with '\r' as nl) are also affected...
And not limitted to Bazille. A few examples:
/home/[...]/.u-he/ACE/Presets/ACE/HS Throbulator.h2p
/home/[...]/.u-he/Diva/Presets/Diva/HS Protocol.h2p

Interesting, I'll have a look. Thanks :)

Tested on Carla host. Everything works fine, except Uhbik. Host shows wrong information about plugins (and loaded plugins are really empty).

What is falktx opinion on that?

Didn't ask him.
I don't think this is a Carla's problem, because similar problem appears on Qtractor. There are no parameters and no GUI.

Then why parameters are showing up in Bitwig and Renoise?

Then why parameters are showing up in Bitwig and Renoise?
I have no knowledge about it, but ardour (yes, the same problem with ardour) says:

Code: Select all

[WARNING]: linuxVST plugin Uhbik.64 does not support processReplacing, and so cannot be used in Ardour at this time

That's strange I spoke with the ardour devs yesterday morning, and I had the feeling that it worked for them. Are you running Ardour from git?

Not from git but the latest stable version (3.5.403).
Update: I have built it from git, and Uhbik works now.
Last edited by Penguinum-tea on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ubuntu Studio 64bit, Bitwig, Diva, Bazille. Smooth sailing. Played it all day, no crashes, no glitches.

Arrow keys are non-functional for navigating in the patch browser. That's the only 'real' bug I found.
www.rb-d.com Web development and graphic design

Good day. I'm working on Ardour. All plug-ins work, automation works. Error is not noticed, the sound is perfect. I have a question. Will ported Zebra and MFM2? Thank you very, very many people happy, from what port have u-he for Linux !!! :)

Return to “u-he”