Latest builds - Revision 3304 (incl. GUI fix for LogicX 10.1)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Is Satin supposed to retain Group Names after project load? I'd expect yes, but I have a project from yesterday and the group settings were retained, however the names were not.

Using the VST2 version (build 3304) in Studio One x64 running Windows 8.1 here.
They should be retained indeed. It would be great to know which version of Studio One you have got. There used to be a problem with early ones, and I hope it hasn't resurfaced.

(I do have an open bug ticket in that respect, but I hadn't had the time/energy to work on this yet)

Yeah,i remember i made a mistake on my first install,now it is remembered. :hihi:

However,i just did cut out the data folder and thrown it in my plugin folder and ACE seems to find it.I hope it is correct that way.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

t3toooo wrote:Yeah,i remember i made a mistake on my first install,now it is remembered. :hihi:

However,i just did cut out the data folder and thrown it in my plugin folder and ACE seems to find it.I hope it is correct that way.
I guess, if it works it works :)

Urs wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Is Satin supposed to retain Group Names after project load? I'd expect yes, but I have a project from yesterday and the group settings were retained, however the names were not.

Using the VST2 version (build 3304) in Studio One x64 running Windows 8.1 here.
They should be retained indeed. It would be great to know which version of Studio One you have got. There used to be a problem with early ones, and I hope it hasn't resurfaced.

(I do have an open bug ticket in that respect, but I hadn't had the time/energy to work on this yet)
Running Studio One 2.6.5 x64bit in Windows 8.1.

Is there somewhere I can track down legacy Satin installers to see if prior builds exhibit this behavior?

I love U-He installer - it's the best one I use. Once I set up my folders on my music drive, they are there forever. Every time I set up a new puter, I just point it to that drive and everything installs very smoothly and easily. It doesn't get any better - I have even recommended to other companies that they should follow U-He's method.
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Gonga wrote:I love U-He installer - it's the best one I use. Once I set up my folders on my music drive, they are there forever. Every time I set up a new puter, I just point it to that drive and everything installs very smoothly and easily. It doesn't get any better - I have even recommended to other companies that they should follow U-He's method.
HUGEEEEE plus 1... (well if you could choose not to install zrev and zebralette it would be perfect)
rsp
sound sculptist

Why aren't these builds on the website to download them? I bought Diva yesterday, downloaded the version on the website as the email instructions said, but the build isn't as current as the one on this thread. Basically I couldn't see the GUI in Logic X 10.1.

nick. wrote:Why aren't these builds on the website to download them? I bought Diva yesterday, downloaded the version on the website as the email instructions said, but the build isn't as current as the one on this thread. Basically I couldn't see the GUI in Logic X 10.1.
These are beta versions. We work feverishly on making them official versions.

Logic 10.1 suddenly and without warning broke backwards compatibility with certain Audio Units (this happened out of the blue while I was on vacation). Using our current round of beta version is a quick fix until we're certain that we can release official updates.

We haven't updated Diva yet because there is a single (!) known preset that under certain circumstances sounds different in this version than in the official version. It's related to some updated technologies that change the order of voices triggered. We're still trying to figure out if we can/should or need to fix it.

We did however - until two days ago - have an artcile in the top spot of our website that explains the situation. I guess we'll put it back into the top spot next week:

http://www.u-he.com/cms/163-missing-gui-fix

Actually, I've updated the download links on Diva's website to reflect the issue. That should make things more obvious.

Cheers,

- Urs

Urs wrote:Actually, I've updated the download links on Diva's website to reflect the issue. That should make things more obvious.

Cheers,

- Urs
Thank you very much for the responses! :hug:

nick. wrote:
Urs wrote:Actually, I've updated the download links on Diva's website to reflect the issue. That should make things more obvious.

Cheers,

- Urs
Thank you very much for the responses! :hug:
No worries, glad you found this one :)

Hey Urs, I just wanted to know if you've already fixed the missing/hanging notes issues with most recent Diva (also Bazille) builds. And yep, I've already filled a support ticket ;)
No rush, I bet you're already damn busy, but I'm curious nevertheless.
Cheers!
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Is there a known GUI issues with Cubase 8.10, OSX 10.10 and Bazille?

If i save a project with Bazille at 110%, when i reopen the project the top section of the GUI is missing.

--snip--

(wrong thread)

The rectify, quantize, lag, invert, multiply, and add modifications are not working in the 3304 revision for Diva. Am I doing something wrong? I don't remember ever having to switch on those functions.

Return to “u-he”