Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Wow. U-he should really consult you on their GUIs. Bravo.

This is great! I really like the large OSC editors. :tu:

waltercruz wrote:
eegee wrote:I don't see a Paypal option when I go to the gumroad link to purchase. Does anybody know why Paypal wouldn't be available?
Is seems random. Tried one day, no paypal option. Tried the other day, paypal was available.
I have yet to see the paypal option, but I'll keep trying. The skin+ does look great.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote:
waltercruz wrote:
eegee wrote:I don't see a Paypal option when I go to the gumroad link to purchase. Does anybody know why Paypal wouldn't be available?
Is seems random. Tried one day, no paypal option. Tried the other day, paypal was available.
I have yet to see the paypal option, but I'll keep trying. The skin+ does look great.
From gumroad page:
Note [about PayPal]: due to volume limits with our payments processor, this functionality may disappear at times. You can make it always show up by upgrading your account until we have a permanent fix later this year.

Amazing Skin... great work... :tu: Zebra keeps getting better and better...

Is it also demo limitation that in the MSEG Window it doesn´t recognice clicks in the very very first part (first two points) ?
Everyone knows more than I do...

confirmed: it looks like a bug!

szalonykp wrote:
kingtubby wrote:
waltercruz wrote:
From gumroad page:
Note [about PayPal]: due to volume limits with our payments processor, this functionality may disappear at times. You can make it always show up by upgrading your account until we have a permanent fix later this year.

I did see this note too, but it's dated last summer I believe. Too bad we can't consistently use Paypal. I've also refreshed several times over the last 2 days but haven't seen it as an option. Great skin though. I'll buy it when Paypal shows up.

very cool skin + functionality! :tu:

but not sure if it's me what what?!? ... I prefer using the Orig skin after trying out the trial version.... maybe it's because I'm so used to it and not used the the Massive Mod Skin at all :shrug:

A minor: g character is missing a part on the patch name

Beautiful skin! Thank you for making it free for people that already bought the old skins!

esotericmetal wrote:Beautiful skin! Thank you for making it free for people that already bought the old skins!
Hospitable support for early customers is what U-he has valued, so do I 8)

And thanks all,
I fixed the bugs reported here and there and updated the contents.

(v2.0.1)
-User guide now explains more about how to use the skin.
-[Fixed] The scroll bar for the right rack was missing.
-[Fixed] MMix4 was labeled wrong.
-[Fixed] The very first point in MSEG was not clickable.
-[Fixed] Some letters in the info display was overflown and cut away.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Hi plugmon! Some users (I include myself in this list) had a hard time trying to pay through paypal. Have you solved this issue?

Very nice!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

waltercruz wrote:Hi plugmon! Some users (I include myself in this list) had a hard time trying to pay through paypal. Have you solved this issue?
For those who contacted me about that, I suggested the direct payment to my Paypal account. But the issue is beyond me, that's something Gumroad has to do with.

It seems that they're still in struggle to get it working well...
https://twitter.com/GumroadHelp

If this continues, I myself have got to provide some workaround.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

The best skin keeps getting better. Can't wait to download the new version. :)

I know i've mentioned it before but i'd really like to see a Zebrify compatible version, is that looking likely yet?

Return to “u-he”