Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Zebrify now feels like I bought a new effect bundle. I can't wait for the wider version of Modular Massive. I've posted your product on Gearslutz and Ableton forum hope it gets to 512. The wider version is how I expect Zebra 3 to look. Thanks again. :clap:
Last edited by Jax Pok on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Double post

yeah, wider version would be amazing
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Jax Pok wrote:Zebrify now feels like I bought a new effect bundle. I can't wait for the wider version of Modular Massive. I've posted your product on Gearslutz and Ableton forum hope it gets to 512. The wider version is how I expect Zebra 3 to look. Thanks again. :clap:
I really appreciate your sharing. I'm thinking that 512 is too far and might do some campaign giving the wider skin.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Double Post
Last edited by Ben.juodvalkis on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugmon wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
plugmon wrote:LFO visual feedback etc....
You can do this in a way... see MFM2 Spaced Out skin, for example.
God!!God!!!!! I didn't know that!!! :harp:

Must get it in my skin

Yes PLEASE!

Tab names MSEG,OSC ect in SD version looks blurry, also its same with other skin SD versions

Elektronisch wrote:Tab names MSEG,OSC ect in SD version looks blurry, also its same with other skin SD versions
It's kinda helpless thing...but OK, I'll try to make it better a bit. Thanks.

plugmon wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Tab names MSEG,OSC ect in SD version looks blurry, also its same with other skin SD versions
It's kinda helpless thing...but OK, I'll try to make it better a bit. Thanks.
Why is that?

Problem solved, case closed.

Kind regards
fforet
Last edited by fforet on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

fforet wrote:Hey there,

first thanks again Plugmon for making that beautiful and useful Skin. I once purchased the PokeMod skin and although liking it I always switched to the standart skin, cause something didnt feel right.

Now with Massice Modular it seems like I got the 2.0 Version of Zebra2.7, kind of.

Anyway, I tried to make a template in FL with Zebrify innit (I replayced the script files and so on, but maybe I overlooked sth) and when choosing MassiveModular skin vie Zebra's Menu, everything is right.

I saved the template, closed DAW, reopened and after FL loads the template, Zebrify GUI is always like this:
zebrify.jpg
It's not a big deal, cause if I choose again your skin, everything is right again. But anyway, maybe someone knows what I did wrong ?

Kind regards
fforet
Hi,
It seems like:
・You copied the Massive skin in the theme folder.
・You also replaced the original script file.
・But you didn't replace the original image files (or it wasn't done correctly).

So it loads the script of Massive's but has no images.
The one in the theme folder is fine, so it works fine after choosing the skin again.

In fact, you don't need to replace any original files.
You can select which the default skin is (see the documentation please).
In other words, you have to select the default the skin, otherwise the original skin will be loaded.

Hope it'll help.
Last edited by plugmon on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(double post)

plugmon wrote: In fact, you don't need to replace any original files.
You can select which the default skin is (see the documentation please).
In other words, you have to select the default the skin, otherwise the original skin will be loaded.

Hope it'll help.
Hey, thanks for the answer. I think the problem was I replaced too much files and/or messed up too much in the
u-he-folder and/or had too much themes installed.

Selecting MassiveModular as default skin in Zebrify wouldnt work because of said reasons. I made my folder clean and tidy again (plus a bit W40 for more smooth feedback), recreated original files and didnt replace anything.

Now it works as supposed. Should have done this before asking pointless questions.

Anyway, thanks Plugmon.

Uhhh, just saw the email about skin update.

Massive Iceage is just awesome !! Thanks Plugmon, I am going to donate you some additional bucks for making these nice and useable skins.

Highly recommended to everyone using Zebra and maybe needing some fresh view on that synth

fforet wrote:Uhhh, just saw the email about skin update.

Massive Iceage is just awesome !! Thanks Plugmon, I am going to donate you some additional bucks for making these nice and useable skins.

Highly recommended to everyone using Zebra and maybe needing some fresh view on that synth
Yeah! The blue version is out. named Massive Iceage.

I don't know how to accept the donation but it is really welcome...

Return to “u-he”