Volta – A GUI for u-he Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rebimol wrote: On a side note, sometimes my brain can not understand in which position are those orange moog switches, they look like flat squares to me. I really have to move closely to the screen to get it. That's probably due to the lack of obvious side shadows :ud:
How about a light on each switch?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

looked on the website no new update to support the new preset browser?
the skin is great, but it needs updating.

Works fine over here with the new beta :-)
Kneed je synth

That is true, however, I have the same updated library as in Repro 1 and 5 in diva with the volta skin.
Kneed je synth

using the latest DIVA beta with the new preset browser?

Using the newest version of Diva the skin has not been totally broken as some of us thought it might.

there are a couple issues in the browser that I noticed longer patch folders and Patch names are not totally displayed in the new browser and any patches Mark as favorites only have a small line next to the now

WIth the original developer being Mia now if you want to keep on using the skin I would probably not update if you want perfect operation and continue to plead with the developer for an update of it.

What happened to the Volta developer?

MIA apparently.

Anybody heard anything?

Just crickets. :P

I love these original inspired module skins. But otherwise I would like divas layout to stay default.

I would love a slim version with just the module skins changed.

Hi Volta people,
I own Volta and familiar with U-he skin editing, so I made some patchwork for browser issue.
Just replace some code by your hand, and you can make it compatible with new browser. I wrote an article about how to do it 8)

https://plugmon.jp/2018/11/volta-for-di ... patchwork/
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

That's really nice of you to help out Volta users, Yuta. A gentleman AND a scholar. :)

Plugmon to the rescue,nicely done.Thanks

Return to “u-he”