AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

AIKO is updated to v1.4.5.

This update fixes bugs mentioned above, and includes some improvements, such as optional white header and tag editor.

And with this tag editor, I set tags for all presets of T-2020 bonus sound set as well! You should re-download them.
Last edited by plugmon on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Amazing, thank you! The best just keeps getting better :)
Do you know when will this new update be available? (looks like it's still v.1.4.4 on Gumroad)

mcbpete wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 pm Amazing, thank you! The best just keeps getting better :)
Do you know when will this new update be available? (looks like it's still v.1.4.4 on Gumroad)
Ah, forgot to note that the update is available on https://plugmon.jp for now. Update for Gumroad is going to be a couple of days later.

Gumroad customers can easily migrate to our website as well. Details are on this page:
https://plugmon.jp/guide-for-gumroad-customers/

Oops - Thanks, went to register and it said the username was already registered ..... Look like I migrated already and didn't even remember doing so ! Downloaded the new one now - thanks again :)

Thanks a lot for such a fast update! :love:
Is there a way to get a red header with the red skin ? (The standard skin is beautiful with the white header, but the red one is not so good with the default grey header...)
On the white header, the settings icon is poorly visible, you maybe could increase contrast a little...
The tag feature skin is a great addition !

Hey, I had someone talking my ear off when I was trying to create my account, and if there was an option to add my address, I must have skipped it. I see the link to manage mailing address in my account area on plugmon.jp, but just takes me to a 404 error.

BlobfishMastermind wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:35 pm Thanks a lot for such a fast update! :love:
Is there a way to get a red header with the red skin ? (The standard skin is beautiful with the white header, but the red one is not so good with the default grey header...)
On the white header, the settings icon is poorly visible, you maybe could increase contrast a little...
I see. I'll do that next!

Razzia wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:56 pm Hey, I had someone talking my ear off when I was trying to create my account, and if there was an option to add my address, I must have skipped it. I see the link to manage mailing address in my account area on plugmon.jp, but just takes me to a 404 error.
Excuse me but I cannot clearly see what situation you're in, what trouble you're having and what action you want to proceed.

Which URL takes you to 404? E-mail manage page is below (login required):
https://plugmon.jp/my-account/edit-account/

plugmon wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:13 am
BlobfishMastermind wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:35 pm Thanks a lot for such a fast update! :love:
I see. I'll do that next!

Razzia wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:56 pm Hey, I had someone talking my ear off when I was trying to create my account, and if there was an option to add my address, I must have skipped it. I see the link to manage mailing address in my account area on plugmon.jp, but just takes me to a 404 error.
Excuse me but I cannot clearly see what situation you're in, what trouble you're having and what action you want to proceed.

Which URL takes you to 404? E-mail manage page is below (login required):
https://plugmon.jp/my-account/edit-account/
Right, sorry. I was unclear. I was trying to connect my gumroad account to your website. used the same email address, of course. If I understand correctly, account migration as you call it is based on physical address. When I try to edit my mailing/billing address I get this - see attached.

edit - i tried to shrink the attachment so it wasn't a full sized screenshot, but it seems I went too far, or KVR automatically resized it? In case it's hard to read, that link is https://plugmon.jp/my-account/edit-address/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It seems that you purchased AIKO on Gumroad very recently, so it was not yet reflected on our website side.
I've just imported your order. Now you should be able to download AIKO from our website as well. I'm sorry to get you in trouble. (Account linking is based on mail addresses, and there're no real address form on our website, btw.)

plugmon wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:11 pm It seems that you purchased AIKO on Gumroad very recently, so it was not yet reflected on our website side.
I've just imported your order. Now you should be able to download AIKO from our website as well. I'm sorry to get you in trouble. (Account linking is based on mail addresses, and there're no real address form on our website, btw.)
Great, thanks!

You've no need to apologize. This stuff happens :)

plugmon wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:35 pm AIKO is updated to v1.4.5.

This update fixes bugs mentioned above, and includes some improvements, such as optional white header and tag editor.

And with this tag editor, I set tags for all presets of T-2020 bonus sound set as well! You should re-download them.
BTW, let me just add that I love that we can cycle through presets with the tag editor remaining open. Makes doing detailed tagging much more efficient.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:21 pm BTW, let me just add that I love that we can cycle through presets with the tag editor remaining open. Makes doing detailed tagging much more efficient.
Yeeeeeees :)
At first I tried to tag my hundreds of presets without this function, and after a minute I got sick of going back and forth. Just two small buttons save huge time!

Yuta, you do know you can multi-select presets and drop them on a tag, to automatically add that tag to all the selected presets?

Well of course, this makes sense only with broad tag categories. But still - very useful stuff.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 pm Yuta, you do know you can multi-select presets and drop them on a tag, to automatically add that tag to all the selected presets?

Well of course, this makes sense only with broad tag categories. But still - very useful stuff.
I was actually going to post the same thing earlier, but didn't bother pointing out because most people know and it only makes sense with broad categories. Literally started writing out almost the same post but closed out the browser window. :lol:

So yeah, we're totally thinking on the same page. Step 1, grab all your bass patches and drag and drop them onto the Bass tag. But it's when you want to characterize those "Bass" patches further that this added skin functionality really comes in handy. "This one is Distorted, mono, phat and vintage. Next preset! This one is digital, bright, and clean. Next!"

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 pm Yuta, you do know you can multi-select presets and drop them on a tag, to automatically add that tag to all the selected presets?

Yes, Actually I learnt it from you somewhere in another thread :wink:
Just as mentioned above, It is superhero when doing detailed taggings.

Return to “u-he”