Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
m_d_p
KVRist
45 posts since 6 May, 2014

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:44 am

I think I found a bug in Zebrify. FMO2's FM ModDepth knob is also controlling the FM Depth knob. DOH!

Thanks... We are on it.

User avatar
Sound Author
KVRian
585 posts since 8 Mar, 2008 from Crestview, Florida

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:04 pm

Another issue with Zebrify. LFO2 DepthMod Dpt is acting weird, assigning the same mod source to LFO2 FreqMod Dpt.

Theturbinman
KVRist
32 posts since 11 Oct, 2015

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello all. Can we please with the new beta release get a option to remove the favorites and the authors from the preset browser? I like to have 1 column down when i open zebra and when i do i have a long list and have to uncheck them everytime i open zebra. Thanks in advance

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
17064 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 pm

I don't think that's happening. :)

Howard
KVRAF
3641 posts since 23 May, 2004 from Bad Vilbel, Germany

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 am

Theturbinman wrote:Hello all. Can we please with the new beta release get a option to remove the favorites and the authors from the preset browser? I like to have 1 column down when i open zebra and when i do i have a long list and have to uncheck them everytime i open zebra. Thanks in advance
This helps (in the context menu of the folders panel):
On Open expand to none.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theturbinman
KVRist
32 posts since 11 Oct, 2015

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:29 am

EvilDragon wrote:I don't think that's happening. :)
To bad it is. :lol: ill have my tech geek fix this for me lol

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRian
1395 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
I've even removed my antivirus software to see if it helps and it's a no-go.
I'm on Win 8.1, FL Studio 12.5. I realize this is supposed to be addressed, I just wanted to mention in this thread that I'm having an issue as well.

Elektronisch
KVRAF
2325 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:10 pm

When there will be a new beta with preset browser fix?

Elektronisch
KVRAF
2325 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 pm

Russell Grand wrote:Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
I've even removed my antivirus software to see if it helps and it's a no-go.
I'm on Win 8.1, FL Studio 12.5. I realize this is supposed to be addressed, I just wanted to mention in this thread that I'm having an issue as well.
Its so annoying...

User avatar
Tp3
KVRAF
2126 posts since 8 Feb, 2007

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am

Elektronisch wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:Zebra 2.8 takes way too long to load the presets on my machine...
I've even removed my antivirus software to see if it helps and it's a no-go.
I'm on Win 8.1, FL Studio 12.5. I realize this is supposed to be addressed, I just wanted to mention in this thread that I'm having an issue as well.
Its so annoying...
That's the reason I don't upgrade to 2.8 [with RePro(x) I just HAD to]...YET.

RePro-1/5 takes WAY too long to load the presets upon first instance loading :?
What is best ? How do you define 'best'? If you're talking about what you can think, what you can feel, what you can listen and hear, then 'best' is simply marketing signals (ie. hype) interpreted by your brain.

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
17064 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:33 am

All that is behaving much much better in the latest beta...

User avatar
Tp3
KVRAF
2126 posts since 8 Feb, 2007

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 am

EvilDragon wrote:All that is behaving much much better in the latest beta...
Well then... you know what's the next question is going to be :D
What is best ? How do you define 'best'? If you're talking about what you can think, what you can feel, what you can listen and hear, then 'best' is simply marketing signals (ie. hype) interpreted by your brain.

User avatar
Sound Author
KVRian
585 posts since 8 Mar, 2008 from Crestview, Florida

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Image

wackazong
KVRer
11 posts since 16 Mar, 2015

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:52 pm

I got a crash when opening the 2.8 plugin window in Ableton. Fixed it by restarting... Can I send you the system crash logs? Also, if you give me a hint which relevant files are cleared on a system restart I could check those the next time it happens. I cleared all Ableton files in Application support and also ~/Library/Ableton but that did not help.

tasmaniandevil
KVRian
534 posts since 22 Mar, 2005 from Germany

Re: Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Post Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:12 am

wackazong wrote:I got a crash when opening the 2.8 plugin window in Ableton. Fixed it by restarting... Can I send you the system crash logs?
You can always send crash-logs to support at u-he dot com.
But we will hopefully release a new public beta soon (in the coming days), which should behave much better.

Return to “u-he”