u-he Colour Copy - bucket brigade delay

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MillerSam wrote:Here is a first look of the Colour Copy Delay plugin ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZnhufXZos0

Cheers

Tom
SYNTH ANATOMY
Damn, I do not want another delay, but that saturation is gorgeous. :help:

u-he Per Metallum

The phrase "per metallum" is Latin for "across metal".

Why Latin? The word for a spring reverb component "transducer" means a device that receives a signal in the form of one type of energy and converts it to a signal in another form, and stems from Latin.

Plus I tried to think of a name with two words, to match the "Colour Copy" of the new delay plug.

The names would roughly describe what the plugs do: Colour Copy gives you a color copy, and Per Metallum takes you across metal.

:borg:

wow,
i wonder what an acid fueled discussion with you is like?

I'm not sure about the name "Colour Copy"... I would personally just go with "Colours".
Colours and ReCoil

or maybe Copy and ReCoil?

or you could steal one of my DJ alias', and call it Spectra Selecta :P

Well I think Lyrebird was such a beautiful name and was very dissapointed they changed it.

fuckin lawyers innit

I don't know of any plugins with that name, one Reaktor ensemble but that came out after Repro anyway.

How about Replicant Bird? That's almost as graceful as Lyrebird. Or maybe Chatterbox Repeater Bird. Reflecto-bird? Clonebird? Blabberbird?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Just so you know: we have a painfully long list of possible names for ex Lyrebird / now CoCo internally. The name wasn't used for a plugin but for some thing in the audio software industry. Regardless, it's legally protected. But I think if we ever run into the same situation, I'll suggest running a poll on KVR. ;)

And I'll tell Sascha and Urs to go through this thread for names for the Springy Thingy. (Though I start to like "Springy Thingy")

Is there a release date for these bad boys? Thought I heard in a few weeks in one of the videos, though maybe that was a few weeks until beta?

Frühling - It means (the other) Spring in German. Kinda cute.

we also wait for the drum “thing“, so spring thing would fit. Maybe a whole “thing” product line?

u-he Sono Coloratus

This one for the delay, keeping the Latin theme going, with "sono" meaning sound or echo and "coloratus" meaning tinted or colored.

I know you weren't asking for names for that plug, but I gave one anyways. :D

I'm thinking U-he Vibe.

DrFolder wrote:I'm thinking U-he Vibe.
Fantastic.

DrFolder wrote:I'm thinking U-he Vibe.
Sweet! Didn't even know they were doing a U-ni Vibe plug-in!

Yeah, maybe not the best name... :wink:

Return to “u-he”