u-he Colour Copy - public beta!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote:
Howard wrote:
Nig wrote:So tried it, loved it and now that pay day has finally come, bought it :party:
Quick question though, how do I deactivate the Beta Tester user to activate my own shiny new serial?
If you click on the data display, the top entry should be "enter non-beta serial number". Click on that...

[EDIT] I've just seen Tas's response. Not sure that's necessary, but Tas usually knows best!
Cause you have a version that has your solution, but it isn't here yet :)
rsp
Hehe, exactly.
There was a funny little bug in the public beta preventing the option to show up under some circumstances.
This is already fixed internally, so the final release version will show it again, making it much easier to unregister the beta user license.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Been using the beta version on MAC/AU now I've just bought it how do i insert the new serial number ?

CANE CREEK wrote:Been using the beta version on MAC/AU now I've just bought it how do i insert the new serial number ?
Check previous page (@geronimo p24)

Wow, a great delay! I am thinking about selling my UAD stuff because the latency drives me crazy when I use a lot of external hardware and this might just replace my EP-34.

I'd personally give anything if the KEY mode had a glide function on it!

needaname wrote:
Grizzellda wrote:And as I sit here drinking beer, I simply want to cheer u-he on in terms of good, solid plug-in development.
Thank you very much, and cheers! :ud:
Sure, and thanks for acknowledging my expressions...keep doing what you are doing!

killmaster wrote:I'd personally give anything if the KEY mode had a glide function on it!
^THIS.

Off topic: Same goes for increment mode in Zebra's modmappers. Give us some slew, PLZ. :pray: :help:

Finally bought ColourCopy, today. Here’s my demo vid (it’s everywhere in this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl_eucnEC0
Drums: Resample & mangle fest.
Bass: Bazille.
Lead: Repro-1.
Pad: Omnisphere.
Everything else: Zebra HZ.

Seriously can’t get enough of this one, Urs.
Much love. :)
Last edited by vvilms on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elektronisch wrote:I have Echoboy and Crystalyzer wich cover all my needs bu that Ducking thing looks very interesting
I also have the soundtoys bundle, however this handles delay in a totally different way. I have the beta, tried it on a project I am working on, and immediately bought it.

It's not just clean, but also accurate, detailed, almost granular in some instances.

And it barely hits my system, and I am running a late 2012 mac mini.

I love this delay.

geronimo wrote:
tasmaniandevil wrote: On Mac, go to the user library application support folder (/Users/username/Library/Application Support/u-he). In this u-he folder, there is a file called com.u-he.ColourCopy.plist, it holds the beta tester serial. Delete this plist file, then start your host, load ColourCopy (which will now be in demo-mode again), and you can enter your serial number.
This isn't the method for High Sierra. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I cannot find Plists in the Uhe folder.

I'm also trying to insert my purchased key.

Urs wrote:Another note:

We will hold a competition for the naming of the 5 colour types, in a separate topic.
I know it's not the same subject, but could you guys work on an emulation of the shadow hills compressor?

Civa wrote:This isn't the method for High Sierra. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I cannot find Plists in the Uhe folder.
I'm also trying to insert my purchased key.
It is the same procedure on High Sierra.

There are two library locations, one system library, and one user library.
You probably just checked the system library location (/Library/Application Support/u-he).
But you need to go to the user library location (/Users/username/Library/Application Support/u-he).

If you can't find it, it's because Apple hides it from the user by default.
Only other possibility is that you are using a sandboxed host, like Garageband. Then the plist file is saved in a special sandboxed folder.

These FAQ entries might be helpful:
https://u-he.com/support/faq.html#compa ... garageband
https://u-he.com/support/faq.html#troub ... er-library
That QA guy from planet u-he.

vvilms wrote:Finally bought ColourCopy, today. Here’s my demo vid (it’s everywhere in this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl_eucnEC0
Drums: Resample & mangle fest.
Bass: Bazille.
Lead: Repro-1.
Pad: Omnisphere.
Everything else: Zebra HZ.

Seriously can’t get enough of this one, Urs.
Much love. :)
Nice one! :tu:

needaname wrote:Nice one! :tu:
Thanks. :)

Love this so much. Only have the public beta currently, but it has that "magic" "analog" sound that I personally haven't experienced in other delay plugins.

Return to “u-he”