Zebratron is live

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this loadable/usable in Dark Zebra ?

(I know it says 2.8, but I'm still asking, in case)

If ZebraHZ already includes NuRev (at the bottom of the effects list) it will be. I'll check today. If NuRev isn't there, it will definitely NOT run properly, as I often used it as resonator, an integral part of each sound.
(BTW "The Dark Zebra" is a soundset ;-))

mevla wrote:Is this loadable/usable in Dark Zebra ?

(I know it says 2.8, but I'm still asking, in case)
Not yet as NuRev is new to 2.8 and HZ has not been updated to 2.8 yet. I assume it will receive NuRev to be at parity with regular 2.8.

Confirming what equinoxide wrote: ZebraHZ is not yet compatible with Zebra 2.8. Should be soon, though.

All right, thanks. I got the habit of only using Dark Zebra for all Zebra soundsets (and I have a certain quantity) so that when I modify presets of any kind (eg. Matt Bowler and Stephan Baer Dark Zebra patches as well as any other) I can use the Dark Zebra features.

mevla wrote:All right, thanks. I got the habit of only using Dark Zebra for all Zebra soundsets (and I have a certain quantity) so that when I modify presets of any kind (eg. Matt Bowler and Stephan Baer Dark Zebra patches as well as any other) I can use the Dark Zebra features.
You'll be able to do that fairly soon. Basti is working on the GUI right now AFAIK.

This is fantastic! Such inventive and musical sounds, and a treasure trove for digging around to see how the patches were put together. The percussive stuff is fab :D

this is so nice, had to check it twice! :D

Impressive library, tons of character! Bravo!

Wow this soundset is amazing. For me - I am totally not a preset user - this is among the best presets I ever listened to.
Such an inspiration and pure joy. I never use presets in a synth but I am thinking about to buy this set to learn from it.
Howard you must have spent countless hours, passion and heart to get to such a great level. I highly hope other sound designers get inspired too so that maybe one day there won't be the same generic 1 billion times heard synth-presets over and over and over again :)

Congratulations for that amazing and consequential work. :tu: :hug:

P.S.
ZEBRA = :love: :love: :love:

Pairs nicely with Colour Copy. :D

Oh, goody, more fun toys....!

Some of these sounds are absolutely unreal and alive, I need to buy it just to figure out how on earth you make a synthesiser do these things...

Love some of the preset names - I love a good patch name pun myself

However there needs to be a Downtron Abbey patch ;)

aMUSEd wrote:Downtron Abbey
:smack:
:hug:

Audio Quattron
Morningtron Croissant
...more please!
Last edited by Howard on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “u-he”