Colour Copy, Presswerk 1.1.2, and Zebratron released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Colour Copy Presswerk Zebra Zebratron

Hello everyone!
Did you check the news?

We're happy to announce that we have some new releases! :party:

Colour Copy, our new delay, is finally out! Here's a teaser video showing its features (I made it! :D ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1vYUMIfAi4

We also updated Presswerk to v1.1.2, which now includes our new preset browser and NKS support!

More stuff: Zebratron! It's a new soundset by Howard Scarr for Zebra2 heavily inspired by tape-based keyboards and other electronic instruments that were developed from the mid '60s to the mid '70s.

To use Zebratron, you need Zebra2 v2.8 (or newer).

Also, as we already announced, we have a new tutorial series by Dan Worrall on Repro-5. You can find that directly on our YouTube channel or our website here.
Last edited by needaname on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats.
rsp
sound sculptist

Presswerk112Winstaller.tmp gets suspended on hangs the install on 8.1 64. Can't update.

benvenisti wrote:Presswerk112Winstaller.tmp gets suspended on hangs the install on 8.1 64. Can't update.
That's odd. I was able to install Presswerk 1.1.2 without issue. I'm also on Win 8.1 64-bit. Hope you get it resolved.
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

@benvenisti
".tmp" - if that's a temporary file, no wonder it doesn't work. Try downloading the installer again.

benvenisti wrote:Presswerk112Winstaller.tmp gets suspended on hangs the install on 8.1 64. Can't update.
Yes, as Howard suggested, try re-downloading again. If that doesn't work, try another browser.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Regarding the project converter for Presswerk. Is it not possible to just keep the old .dll file on my machine (renamed) along with the new install?

My thinking is that many of my "finished" Live projects have been archived, some of which use Presswerk but I can't recall which. Should i ever re-open them then at least they can still use the old version. It's the same thing i do with having an older version of Spire hidden away in a vault folder.

Or is there some reason why that won't work?

mutantdog wrote:Regarding the project converter for Presswerk. Is it not possible to just keep the old .dll file on my machine (renamed) along with the new install?

My thinking is that many of my "finished" Live projects have been archived, some of which use Presswerk but I can't recall which. Should i ever re-open them then at least they can still use the old version. It's the same thing i do with having an older version of Spire hidden away in a vault folder.

Or is there some reason why that won't work?
It's an option which might work. But you might want to make sure that you do not create any new tracks with the old version. Also, presets/projects saved with the newer version might bot sound right when for some reason opened with the old.

Bo does love #ThatButton this much. :D

We got huge mileage out of it at the U-he LA club meeting.
That Button.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”