Zebra 3 feature suggestions

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ariston wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:58 am
ATN69 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 am I'd love to see Zebra 3 being released 2020 :P
Woah, feature bloat! :hihi:
:lol: Yeah, I know it might be a lot to ask for.

On a serious note! At this point I would rather see Zebra 3 come out with all new features that already been decided by Urs and the Uhe team. There can always be a Zebra 4, Zebra 5, etc, down the road. Zebra is alive and kicking and version 3 would not be the last version to ever be released
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 am I'd love to see Zebra 3 being released 2020 :P
I don't think we're going to see that feature until at least Zebra5 :hihi:
Always Read the Manual!

pdxindy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:55 am
V0RT3X wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 am I'd love to see the morphing EQ from filterscape as an effect
Or per voice!! :)
That would be crazy if it was per voice!! But awesome.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 am I'd love to see the morphing EQ from filterscape as an effect
Yep, been asking for this for a while now, I just cant believe that Urs came up with something that good and then just neglect it
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

It should be both per voice and FX. :)

There's a concept for something similar to the Filterscape EQ. I call it "Multi Scene Filter". I don't think it'll use the snapshot dial, but I think it will have multiple settings ("Scenes") which can be morphed between.

2020 Z3?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:53 am2020 Z3?
*please please please please please* :hail:
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

News, signs, discussion, demos even? Sure. Release? Not so likely. But who knows. I‘m just not super optimistic considering that we’re still not done with our maintenance updates of everything.

(As I said, I need 6-9 month’s uninterrupted, quiet time without any distraction. I can see the earliest point of that happening in mid 2020)

FarleyCZ wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:44 am
PietW. wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:53 am2020 Z3?
*please please please please please* :hail:
+1

Please lock Uhe's forum for the next 6 months.

Sound wise, I want Zebra3 to be Zebra2 with all of its components updated to u-he's current abilities. Imagine a Zebra2 with Repro's presence. That's it, the perfect instrument.

My feature request is just to release the thing already.

It has been talked up for years, I've been waiting for it for years. Analysis paralysis seems to be in play. Maybe take what has been suggested, what is already on the team's mind, merge and filter the two and stop taking requests. Anything left over can be a 3.5 version or a 4 sometime in 2030 or beyond :hihi:

Igro wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 pm Please lock Uhe's forum for the next 6 months.
a reasonable request :party:

Return to “u-he”