Post Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:09 am

pdxindy wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:35 am
PieBerger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:10 am
pdxindy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:47 am
Zebra 3 is gonna be amazing!
I sure hope so, I'm sure u-he will be very happy that you've volunteered to be the fall guy. "We never said it would be amazing, that was some guy in the forum".

At this point the only Zebra3 feature I really want is "available" :D
There will be no need for a fall guy cause Zebra 3 is gonna be amazing!! :tu:
2050 can't come soon enough :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

KVRAF
2733 posts since 3 Mar, 2006

Post Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:50 am

is it safe to assume Z3 will include the overtone/undertone tuning modes found in bazille as well as semitones? Having to keep a chart open of how to tune to the fifth harmonic for example does result in me opening zebra less and less as I get more and more into FM, even though on paper it's the most capable FM synth in the u-he line up (I usually use bazille)

Urs
u-he
25465 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Post Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:45 pm

It's an option... haven't really gone into these details yet, it's something we can drop in without much hassle, but it really depends on the balance of usability and complexity whether or not we want that in anything tuned. In contrast, we could add overtone/suboctave tuning on a more global level for groups of modules. Hmmm, maybe better to add to the individual module?

KVRAF
2883 posts since 25 Apr, 2011

Post Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Urs wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:45 pm
It's an option... haven't really gone into these details yet, it's something we can drop in without much hassle, but it really depends on the balance of usability and complexity whether or not we want that in anything tuned. In contrast, we could add overtone/suboctave tuning on a more global level for groups of modules. Hmmm, maybe better to add to the individual module?
+1 on adding that to individual modules :D

Return to “u-he”