Backdrops & Undertones: free ambient bank for Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

"Backdrops & Undertones" is a free bank for Repro-5 containing 212 presets, organized into the following folders:

- Keys
- Leads
- Pads
- Pads - Rhythmic Elements
- Percussions

and fully tagged for easy browsing.

If you're into pads and long/distant/evolving atmospheres, you may like it.
Here are three demos featuring some presets:

https://soundcloud.com/fr4ncesco/bigblu ... oopstation
https://soundcloud.com/fr4ncesco/backdr ... ones-demo3
https://soundcloud.com/fr4ncesco/backdr ... ones-demo2

Download it here:
Backdrops & Undertones

Thanks a lot to bmrzycki for the support.

Ciao
Francesco

Wow awesome, thanks for these

Indeed. thanks for these.
rsp
sound sculptist

Do you want a NKS version making of these?

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 pm Do you want a NKS version making of these?
nice, yes thanks!

Oh this is hilarious.... I am not sure why I thought this was a Diva bank so I installed it into Diva's directory and every patch sounded exactly the same and I was thinking... WTF :)
now I realise.
My bad.
Installed now into Repro 5. :-)
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

fr4ncesco wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 pm Do you want a NKS version making of these?
nice, yes thanks!
Ok done - but should be able to get previews too (with some help from a friend who has a tool for generating previews) - do you want me to post it here or send to you to add to the bank?
Last edited by aMUSEd on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry me again.
These are really really really good stuff...
Hope you continue your sound design work and create more banks that i would be happy to purchase.
rsp
sound sculptist

Indeed - there are some exquisite patches here - I really love subtle sounds like some of these (eg Decaying halos) that are so quiet and calm and yet have so much emotional presence

:tu:

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 pm
nice, yes thanks!
Ok done - but should be able to get previews too (with some help from a friend who has a tool for generating previews) - do you want me to post it here or send to you to add to the bank?

Probably it's better if we add it to the bank. Send it to me and we'll update the download

Awesome! I'll check out tomorrow!

Thanks!

Congratulations Francesco and thank you for one of the largest free packs for Repro-5! :)
Feel free to call me Brian.

This soundset is great :violin:
There's a lot I can work with here.
I value soundsets quite a bit, a) because I am not adept at synthesis, b) because it's a frame of reference (outside my own) that I enjoy and frankly need to be creative often.
Thanks for sharing!

fr4ncesco wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:40 am
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 pm
nice, yes thanks!

Probably it's better if we add it to the bank. Send it to me and we'll update the download
Yes that would be the best approach I think, the bank is done, just waiting to see if my friend can generate some previews.

Return to “u-he”