So what's next for U-He?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 pm I'm still hoping VCV Rack modules are up for consideration in the future. Would be nice to get some ACE (osc's/filters/env), Bazille (osc/filters/env), Shape Seq modules, CVlization, etc. in VCV. I know of at least one big developer who designs quality modules who is going to be doing some VCV development in the very near future (don't ask, wouldn't be for me to say who - but it will be a big step up for the platform). Some U-he VCV modules would be a nice way to augment U-he's modular offerings in a more Eurorack environment without hopefully needing a ton of development or building a drag and drop modular environment as a standalone product. My understanding is VCV Rack development is **relatively** easy, I guess it would just need to make financial sense for U-he and somehow fit into the schedule.
How many can you expect to sell? Seems like it would be a small number.

We could make CVilization for VCV, but it would be absolutely unusable with a mouse or touch controller. Not even a MIDI controller would cut it.

Don't get me wrong, I am tempted, I just don't have any time for this atm. Haven't even turned on the ARM based Mac Mini once, even though that's gonna be a big deal in the next few weeks after my upcoming summer vacation.

(I think part of why we went for sprint based development cycles is so that I don't even think about future developments and thus don't make any promises on KVR which I can't keep)

Urs wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:12 am CVilization
:wheee: :hyper:

eyes space in rack suspiciously... 🧐

I heard Urs was designing a new 3 string midi guitar (the extra string is for hanging lederhosen on)

Berlin versus Bavaria.
Not the same.
Quite different.
The one thing Bavaria gives to the world is Helles Bier.
7347A71A-E52E-4AA1-9FF5-CE5AB1D3F9B0.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Calenberger on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calenberger wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:12 pm The one thing Bavaria gives to to world is Helles Bier.
and hefeweizen!

Und Andechser Doppelbock Dunkel
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Lets not forget about the Wolpertinger

What is planned with the reverb mentioned here around a year ago? If Protoverb is any hint and it's based on the one Relab has been working on... Well I would buy that in a second from u-he whether or not Relab releases first, considering u-he's preferable copy protection. (I'm new to this and searching for plugins)

Or maybe it's something else entirely. Either way interested to know how it's going.

There's a new reverb mode in Uhbik-A which has been tweaked a lot more since we first put out a beta...

I'm so excited ! the best is just getting better and better.

UhbikA natural is gorgeous!

I am wondering what's happen to U-He because there are no Updates since an half year ?
I am also waiting for the new U-Biks because I would like to use it in my 12 Audio-Busses in my project template.
The old U-Biks I have have some problems with many instances, but I have already reported this.

MorpherX wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:18 pm I am wondering what's happen to U-He because there are no Updates since an half year ?
Corona and stuff. Weird times, full reset, changed priorities, slowly catching up with goals.

Urs wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:28 pm
MorpherX wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:18 pm I am wondering what's happen to U-He because there are no Updates since an half year ?
Corona and stuff. Weird times, full reset, changed priorities, slowly catching up with goals.
Stuffed Corona.. full she told me she liked that times weirdly reset priorities, slowly catching up with changed goals..
and that's just me..
what about the rest of cvilization ?

:P

Return to “u-he”