Inspiring Pulses for Hive by Joseph Hollo

Official support for: u-he.com
KVRian
1024 posts since 28 Dec, 2004

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:18 am

Looks like I can't stop myself to tweaking this synth, so my new library is again for Hive.
This time a fully rhythmic one.

100 patches of rhythmic and melodic inspiration using all of the lovely tools Hive2's offering: the Arpeggiator, the step Sequencer and the 4 new Shape sequencers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NQ7jaXaCPU

The main body of the soundset contents 21 Arpeggiators, 17 Basslines, 17 Sequencers, 16 BPM patches and the rest are also rhythmical: 8 Keys, 7 Drums, 4 Leads, 4 Transition Effects, 3 Ambient sounds, 2 Basses and a Soundscape patch.

You can start your new track using any of these patch categories, by finding the perfect BPM pad for a punchy Bassline, or an Ambient drone with a vibrating Arpeggio in minutes.

-In fact all of my arranging and composing skills went into building these patches and when I was composing the demo, all I had to do: just choose the next patch.
https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/sets/ ... s-for-hive

I was also very happy to recognise that the XY pads in Hive2 can contain the Ctrl A (Breath) and Ctrl B (Expression). So I have programmed them there also for those who don't have a masterkeyboard with addressable controllers. I know it was a problem for many of you who only has Modwheel and Pitch Bender on your keyboard.” Now you can access for the XY pads even in the patch browser to try any possible controller variations.

There is an introduction price $28 until 13th of October midnight. CET.
(The website still showing the retail price $35 but on payout you get the discount.)
http://sound.artenuovo.com/hivepulses.html

Your comments is welcome as always.
Cheers, :)
Joseph

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:33 am

Another chance to grab this library for -30%
until 5th. of Nov. Halloween sale. :tu:
(The website still showing the retail price $35 but on payout you get the discount.)

Cheers, :wink:
Joseph

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:32 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
To celebrate with you I am starting a nice winter sale until the 6th of January.

Please use ADD TO CART then ADD PROMO CODE: LOVELY for  40% off.
Works for all single titles.

All the best,
Joseph

KVRAF
18493 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:11 am

Beautiful sound set! :)

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:56 pm

mevla wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:54 am
I have 33 Hive sound sets. And many others for u-he synths and other synths. It comes naturally that I'm 'picky' with the level of creativity and inspiration a sound set can offer. "Inspiring Pulses" is great on both fronts !

And it's also great to see Sound Author commenting about this sound set. Maybe one day you guys will contribute to a superb sound set ? Now, which synth .... hopefully a u-he synth ! :)

Cheers.

Thanks for your comment on the patch library forum Mevla. Sorry somehow I missed your comment there.
Also thanks for you pdxindy! :)
Part of my Easter sale this and all other soundsets has 30% off at checkout (add to cart)

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Just a little bump to tell you guys here:
This week only 40% off all of my u-he presets. So it is $21 now.
Just add to cart and write the code: Summer40

Have a nice summer!

KVRist
192 posts since 2 Apr, 2014

Post Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 am

Purchased!
I already had your Transmitting Spheres, one of the patch collections I most often return to, if only just to find inspiration.

KVRist
293 posts since 21 May, 2018

Post Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Inspiring Pulses is a great sound set. I ended up using a lot more of this then I initially thought I would. The pads are great and it is kind of simple to throw together a song super quick with just the patches in this one sound set.
-------------------
Waveform and Bitwig are my DAWs and UHe is my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 am

I can't believe a whole year has just passed, and what a turbulent year.. :?
In my mind this is a new soundset of mine but now I realised it's a 1 year old toddler.

All your CART items are 50% off until 1. December!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :hug:

ADD to CART = 50% off.
Buy Now button = Full price! Next time I will remove it from the website it's just confusing.

Cheers, :)
Joseph

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:55 am

Wishing a happy easter times for all of you guys! :tu:

All of my CART ITEMS 30% off until 8th of April. No codes needed, but USE ADD TO CART to get the discount at checkout.
It is good time to pick up the latest Ispiring Pulses from the Hive series.
(Padsheaven Trilogy at special price: $54,60.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NQ7jaXaCPU&t=1s

KVRist
401 posts since 18 May, 2007 from Berlin

Post Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:02 am

Good stuff, Joseph. :)
u-he team

Return to “u-he”