Zebra 2.9 released

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I finally grabbed ACE during the sale. It's great. But it could use a reverb.

Sound Author wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:42 pm So I finally grabbed ACE during the sale. It's great. But it could use a reverb.
Yes and indeed.

Still waiting for that juicy Bazille/ACE update w Cookbook.

nvm

Sound Author wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:29 pm Still waiting for that juicy Bazille/ACE update w Cookbook.
We'll be releasing updates to Bazille soon (and ACE, Hive, Repro, Diva). Once the Bazille update is out, we can start releasing the Cookbook.

Fantastic !
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

What updates are coming to Bazille and Ace?.. just got Zebra and holding off on the Dark HZ so that i can lean Zebra first... I wish that I could put a wave into Hive and and convert it to a zebra osc... still gotta learn how to put multicycle wave in to a zebra osc

Finally picked up Hive 2 with my coupon. I'd been on the fence between that and uhbik.

If i'd added both Hive and Uhbik to my cart, would I have been able to buy them both with the discount? I didn't even think of that at the time...

Razzia wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:16 pm Finally picked up Hive 2 with my coupon. I'd been on the fence between that and uhbik.

If i'd added both Hive and Uhbik to my cart, would I have been able to buy them both with the discount?
Yes you would.
You could contact support and maybe they can do something for you. You can always try.

urs, is something wrong with your server? I tried to get the coupon sent to me via "My Licenses" on your website, and nothing was sent to my email. After a few unsuccessful attempts, I used the "support" link on your website, entered my email address and a description of my problem and received this in my email: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@u-he.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<support@u-he.com>:
host mx00.kundenserver.de [212.227.15.41]: 552-Requested mail action aborted:
exceeded storage allocation
552-Quota exceeded.
552 For explanation visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id ... 193&c=quot

Arthropod wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 am urs, is something wrong with your server?
Oopsie, looks like we had a bit of traffic lately. It should be fixed now, please try again :)

surreal wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:31 pm What updates are coming to Bazille and Ace?.. just got Zebra and holding off on the Dark HZ so that i can lean Zebra first... I wish that I could put a wave into Hive and and convert it to a zebra osc... still gotta learn how to put multicycle wave in to a zebra osc
Hi Urs could you please tell us?

surreal wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:26 pm
surreal wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:31 pm What updates are coming to Bazille and Ace?.. just got Zebra and holding off on the Dark HZ so that i can lean Zebra first... I wish that I could put a wave into Hive and and convert it to a zebra osc... still gotta learn how to put multicycle wave in to a zebra osc
Hi Urs could you please tell us?
Bazille and ACE are mostly getting the "maintenance treatment": UTF-8 support, new browser. ACE gets its ever changing parameter layout fixed on Windows. Bazille gets a function that's been missing for an upcoming HS soundset. These updates are prerequisites for feature updates, maybe next year even, which I can't discuss yet.

Zebra2 unfortunately can not import wavetables on its own. The big upgrade of our codebase to UTF-8, which has been ongoing for over a year, also includes the technical foundation for drag & drop support for .wav files into our UIs. While we do not have any plug-in that supports this, we think that Zebra 3 must get it. I can not promise support for it in Zebra 2, but I will also not categorically rule it out.

There are 3rd party applications which can convert wav files to Zebra oscillator presets. The discussion of these is sticked in our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=248121

So far, my biggest pet peeve in ACE is that you can't run the LFOs through the Mod Mapper as a "mapping source".

I'm guessing this might have something to do with audio rate, since the LFOs are useful as oscillators (which I love btw) so maybe the Mappers don't function so well at audio rate?

Sorry, I didn't meant to turn this into an ACE FR thread.

Yeah you'd get aliasing pretty easily when doing that.

Return to “u-he”