Quarantine - The Soundset

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Traveler wrote: ↑Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:43 am
Given the idea of a compilation, why limit it to one synth? Why not accept all presets for all u-he synths & effects, as long as they fit in with the theme?
+1

Perhaps folks could post their contribution for their u-he synth of choice, as Funkybot's Evil Twin has already done, in this thread. When it's all over and the pandemic is past, gather the offerings from the thread and make the compilation available as a freebie download for, and from, the community.

Cheers.
+1
An excellent idea.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Here is my contribution. 100 presets for Bazille.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

My small contribution, 15 presets for Triple Cheese. Probably best suited for ambient or background textures.

Cheers and stay well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
β€œI'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Here is 30 presets for ACE
Sound C loud
Band C amp

You guys are the best! I ditched Hive and spend my time exploring sine waves in Bazille and I'm having a crazy fun time.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

sbj wrote: ↑Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:35 pm Here is my contribution. 100 presets for Bazille.
Rather like many of your Bazille sounds and variations very much @sbj. I noticed Radomized in a few of your sound titles, so you use a randomize script for Bazille and if so might you share it ?

DrGonzo wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 am You guys are the best! I ditched Hive and spend my time exploring sine waves in Bazille and I'm having a crazy fun time.

/C
Hive2 really surprised me. I added it to the U-he stable.

BSB wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:13 pm
sbj wrote: ↑Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:35 pm Here is my contribution. 100 presets for Bazille.
Rather like many of your Bazille sounds and variations very much @sbj. I noticed Radomized in a few of your sound titles, so you use a randomize script for Bazille and if so might you share it ?
Hi BSB
The word random just refers to the patch making random bleeps and bloops. I don't use a script.
Sound C loud
Band C amp

Here's my contribution.
5 Bazille presets made during Mar and Apr.

TheMaestro wrote: ↑Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:34 pm Cool! I’m in!

Edit: Oops. Can someone give me a u-he synth first?
Get a Computer Magazin and make some sounds for Bazille CM. This has the advantage that the poor souls who canβ€˜t afford a full version like you also get some vaccine...

Tj Shredder wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:54 pm
TheMaestro wrote: ↑Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:34 pm Cool! I’m in!

Edit: Oops. Can someone give me a u-he synth first?
Get a Computer Magazin and make some sounds for Bazille CM. This has the advantage that the poor souls who canβ€˜t afford a full version like you also get some vaccine...
I can afford all the u-he synths. I just don't want/need them.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

My contribution:

30 presets for Zebra2 - all themed around Space/SciFi and the feeling of isolation.

Hope you enjoy.
poetd - Space Isolation Zebra2 pack.zip

10 for HIVE 2. Updated because I included the wrong version of Bells Away.
Last edited by TomStoker on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

<And 6 for BAZILLE.> …. I have cleaned up the cable routing, eliminated the silly cables, and tightened things up generally. I found a version of Palm Mute Roar in my history from before the runaway oscillation so I have added it to version 3.
Last edited by TomStoker on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NVM
Murderous duck!

poetd wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:27 pm My contribution:

30 presets for Zebra2 - all themed around Space/SciFi and the feeling of isolation.

Hope you enjoy.
Thanks for these, poetd. I really like this kind of stuff and you did a great job!

Return to β€œu-he”