"monolith" GUI+presets for ACE

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere)

Thanks i'll give that a spin. Seems to work fine on my Mojave installation in the studio, issues only on macbook and catalina.

edit: no, unfortunately it crashes my mojave installation too. Is it Logic 10.5 related?

Just got notice from Kush that Logic 10.5 is causing a lot of hard crashes with certain plugins and they're not recommending it. So... maybe? Does it crash without the skin? This might belong with. U-he support if yes.

EDIT: just saw your other thread where you said you'd email support. :tu:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:40 pm Just got notice from Kush that Logic 10.5 is causing a lot of hard crashes with certain plugins and they're not recommending it. So... maybe? Does it crash without the skin? This might belong with. U-he support if yes.

EDIT: just saw your other thread where you said you'd email support. :tu:
yeah, i removed monolith from the skin folder and it doesn't crash.
and it also crashed on Mojave and 10.4.8 today (but after i installed 10.5.0)

The monolith skin is indeed causing some issues in ACE when using the original skin. So if you installed the monolith skin, it might be a good idea to use this skin. If you want to use the original skin, then better uninstall monolith.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

yeah the problem is monolith can cause crashes as well.
it crashed on settings stacks last time :(

Ploki wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:51 pm Thanks i'll give that a spin. Seems to work fine on my Mojave installation in the studio, issues only on macbook and catalina.

edit: no, unfortunately it crashes my mojave installation too. Is it Logic 10.5 related?
Sorry for the issue.
I updated my Logic, and on my environment(Catalina 10.15.4) it loads ACE without crash. So it tis really difficult to specify which part causes the crash... :(
If the problem stays, refund the product is an available option.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:53 am
Ploki wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:51 pm Thanks i'll give that a spin. Seems to work fine on my Mojave installation in the studio, issues only on macbook and catalina.

Sorry for the issue.
I updated my Logic, and on my environment(Catalina 10.15.4) it loads ACE without crash. So it tis really difficult to specify which part causes the crash... :(
If the problem stays, refund the product is an available option.
damn, it's two different OS on two different macs tho. load here fine too, have you tried loading back to original skin and changing stacks or browsing presets?

I don't really want a refund, i'm hoping to find the solution cause i like the skin. :hihi:

I'll remind you that this skin should be remade on Bazille.

Kindest regards.
Brzzzzzzt.

Hi all,
Light version is now added! In addition, preset library is also expanded (16 new ones added - 64 in total).

:phones:

elnn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:36 am I'll remind you that this skin should be remade on Bazille.

Kindest regards.
I imagine of it but as Bazille is such a huge synth that I cannot see the whole layout, and the labor it will take is beyond my passion...😢

Personally, Tokyo Ghost is still my favorite third-party skin. Really takes Bazille to a whole new level in terms of usability and legibility. I find Monolith a little dark and too low contrast even the lighter variant feels like someone shut off the lights in the room (medium gray text on light gray, black text on gray, black controls on black, dark purple text/icons on black). While Tokyo Ghost might look a little cartoon-y for some (again, I love it), the contrast and usability is excellent IMO. I'm still very much looking forward to the browser update for Tokyo Ghost.

Thank you plugmon. Its a lot better now.

tomDog_tb303 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 pm Thank you plugmon. Its a lot better now.
I agree, I was very excited when I bought the Dark one, but after a week I had to go back to the original skin.
But this one is so much better, thanks a lot, appreciate it!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

plugmon wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:04 pm
elnn wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:36 am I'll remind you that this skin should be remade on Bazille.

Kindest regards.
I imagine of it but as Bazille is such a huge synth that I cannot see the whole layout, and the labor it will take is beyond my passion...😢
It is, but… you managed well with Tokyo Ghost, so this also should be readily within your reach :)
Brzzzzzzt.

plugmon wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:31 pm Image

Hi all,
Light version is now added! In addition, preset library is also expanded (16 new ones added - 64 in total).

:phones:
much better gui, didn't like the dark version with knobs the same colour as background :tu:

Return to “u-he”