Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

There is no line like that here. There is a highlight when I'm moving a band (as shown with puck #2 in the attached image) but it doesn't stay around when I'm done moving the band. It's the same behavior in the default Dot Eight theme.

Z2-3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

/* whitenoise */

resistent: No problem, I'll make those additional graphics this evening. On the MSEG indicator line, search for name='MultiStage 29565' and in that section change the color with ID 7 to Trans White instead of Bright White

On the EQ line, I don't see that either. I'm thinking that an entry accidentally got changed to Bright White. Can you paste or PM me your EQ1 section so I can check it out?

ALso, how about this for a lock symbol? Figure that the universal Pause symbol is kinda close in meaning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

resistent wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:55 pm I know. But on my side the line stays after altering Q via right mouse dragging
Then you've done something in the .txt file.

I like the 3D lock Icon and to be honest I never lock parameters but how about a flat icon with a diagonal line you know like a traffic sign? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You mean like this? I think technically this is the symbol for a diver being in the water :)

Teksonik wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:38 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_symbol
Here you go!

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

I'm not sure if the drag and drop target can be changed...I'll poke around but that color may be hard coded.

I can definitely change the color of the bipolar bar. What color do you want?

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahh got it regarding the circle. I'll find it and let you know. EDIT: Yep, confirmed the circle it is tied to the text color, so I think we're stuck.

Attached are the images you wanted. I also added my suggested version of the lock symbol in high resolution. For whatever reason I found that saving the lock png in 100x100 instead of 50x50 produced a clearer image, whereas increasing the resolution of the other elements doesnt do much.

Return to “u-he”