Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wombat778 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:55 pm
Teksonik wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:38 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_symbol
Here you go!
I feel like the thinner red borders of this icon might not stand out enough against the black background. The solid circle or the pause button in the red circle stand out much more. The pause is nice too because it communicates visually that the parameter is not going update.

Just my two cents. So easy to have an opinion.

So what I’m doing for 0.96 is include a half dozen different icons (including a silly one) as modifications so folks can easily choose what they like!

I wonder why the first block or line of the Mod Mapper retains the active color? It's that way in the default Dot Eight skin too. The other blocks in the example below show the highlight color when moused over but the first block is always orange.

Not a big deal just a casual observation. :shrug:

Z2-4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ooops duplicate post. :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:08 pm I wonder why the first block or line of the Mod Mapper retains the active color?
On mine, that is the active step, so if I play a note it moves through the steps (I think — not at a PC where I can test at the moment)

Ahh I see. I didn't actually set it in motion. I just observed it while checking out the theme. Makes sense now. :tu:

All: so I haven’t heard any bug reports in awhile, so I’m thinking that I’ll release the next version later today as 1.0RC1. If no bugs are found after that, I’ll release it as 1.0 and see if I can get U-he to upload it to their library. Then I’ll do a version 1.1 that includes a blue/white (“Dust”) version afterwards.

Long story short, if you’ve found any bugs, let me know as soon as you can and I’ll get them fixed in tonight’s version

New version 1.0rc1 released here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk8uukglls78v ... 1.zip?dl=0

Mostly just bugfixes and cosmetic cleanups, but did add some lock icons for fun. Please report any issues. Otherwise I'll plan to release as final 1.0 in a few days.

Thanks!

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

zoikkis wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:57 pm Thanks Wombat so much for this nice skin! Very easy on eyes. Using Bitwig knobs and made a yellow version from the mono blue.
Hey zoikkis any chance I could get this skin? Loving the orange look it's right up my alley.

nusound mind wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Hey zoikkis any chance I could get this skin? Loving the orange look it's right up my alley.
It’s actually pretty easy for me to modify the skin to make different mono versions. If you’d like an orange version (I had been thinking about doing one based on the bigwig style of orange) let me know and I can pull together and include in the official version pretty quick.

nusound mind wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:01 pm
zoikkis wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:57 pm Thanks Wombat so much for this nice skin! Very easy on eyes. Using Bitwig knobs and made a yellow version from the mono blue.
Of course! Here is the link for the orange version I made. It's for the ZebraHZ only. I think this one was based on the 0.95, not the rc1. Some elements like the waveform view have a bit different tint (a greenish orange) than the default orange used in the original skin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PtkcK- ... sp=sharing

Anyway, it's great if Wombat could include an orange mono skin for the final version. I really like the colored version too and still kinda bouncing back and forth between these two.

No problem. So I could just do a yellow version based on the yellow in the multicolor skin (see pic for reference):
Capture3.PNG
A VERY orangey version like so:
Capture1.PNG
Or somewhere in between like this:
Capture2.PNG
Note that this is just a quick and dirty version so there are still blue elements in the screenshots that I will take care of once we settle on a color.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The yellow one looks great!

Return to “u-he”