Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Version 0.93 now available: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kw3t89q2h5yl ... 3.zip?dl=0

Mainly fixes the ARP step and removes the middle white sidebars. Also for fun adds two more knob sets based on Bitwig and Sugar-Bytes Factory.

That you so much for all your hard work and generosity wombat778 ! I've chosen the Flat Blue with Bitwig knobs. Brilliant !

Very easy on the eyes for long sessions and no distracting colors. Very well done! :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

I might have found a tiny tiny issue. On the Arp Ctrl Tab I don't think the letters Blu should show:

Z2.png

Again it's a very minor issue that does not affect functionality in any way. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

@resistent: my pleasure!

Regarding the EQ, unfortunately as far as I can tell those weird spherical EQ handles are hard-coded. I can change the colors, but whatever I do they still seem to have the extra circle in them. If I can figure out a way to change them I will.

Regarding getting a combination of blue and white like your screenshot, thankfully I did a lot of work to make these kinds of changes fairly easy. Here is what I suggest:

1. Start with the colorized version of the skin, and open the script file.

2. Towards the top of the file, you will see a section called Colours that defines various fixed colors. Delete the Sections related to the colors yellow and green (10 lines total).

3. Go to the line that defines Sidebar Blue and change the last two digits of the color code to 00. Do the same with Sidebar White

4. Do a Replace All changing every reference of Yellow to Blue

5. Do a Replace All changing every reference of Green to White

6. Do a Replace All changing every reference of Yel to Blu

7. Do a Replace All changing every reference of Grn to Wht

8. Copy the attached file into your images\Other folder, overwriting the existing file.

That should get you pretty close to what you want. There may be an element or two in the wrong color, but we can address those on a case by case basis.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:24 pm I might have found a tiny tiny issue. On the Arp Ctrl Tab I don't think the letters Blu should show:
Good catch! Apparently I got over-enthusiastic with Replace All at one stage :D

Anyhow, just fixed and will be in 0.94

Cool ! 8)

I just wanted to express my thanks again....
Teksonik wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:57 am That you so much for all your hard work and generosity wombat778 ! I've chosen the Flat Blue with Bitwig knobs. Brilliant !

Very easy on the eyes for long sessions and no distracting colors. Very well done! :tu:

Hi, any idea when you posting 0.94? or you found other stuff to 'fix' :)
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Had been planning to wait a bit for anything else to roll in, but happy to upload 0.94 shortly. Only fixes are that voices thing and a tiny bit of cosmetic cleanup on the “HZ” in the top bar

I can wait... I just keep refreshing the thread :)

rsp
sound sculptist

No need to refresh anymore! Here is 0.94: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdzqaiqn561r2 ... 4.zip?dl=0

Thank you.
rsp
sound sculptist

I tried the two new knobs......I still prefer Phase Plant.... the Sugar Factory shape unnerved me :).

But the Bitwig would have been my second choice.

Anyway made screen shots of the Phase Plant (again) and the Bitwig, if other wants to see it without making the changes themselves.

And thanks again for doing them.
rsp
sound sculptist

Hi wombat778, I also wanted to say thank you for your tremendous work! :tu:
I prefer the blue one. I am using it with black knobs (with grey circles around them) and a slightly toned down Main-BG image.

Thanks Wombat so much for this nice skin! Very easy on eyes. Using Bitwig knobs and made a yellow version from the mono blue.

Return to “u-he”