Objects for Hive 2

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whywhy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:43 pm It's one of the best Christmas present I could receive!
Thanks for the awesome feedbacks and the beautiful cover art!
Best wishes,
Nico aka Yuli Yolo
I seriously don't know when I was more impressed with a sound coming from a synth I thought I knew. That demo blew me away because again I thought oh I know what a synth is capable of doing and you just showed how much more I need to learn.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Dang those are extremely impressive! I can see these sorts of sounds used in a video-game. Crazy how realistic they are!

Amazing sounds.

I bought them and got a download link but they’re not in my u-he account, should they be?

I bought Bazille Cookbook and that’s in my account.

Shiek927 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:45 am Dang those are extremely impressive! I can see these sorts of sounds used in a video-game. Crazy how realistic they are!
Very impressive sounds, indeed. I never would've thought I'd hear them from Hive.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:48 am Amazing sounds.

I bought them and got a download link but they’re not in my u-he account, should they be?

The download link is in your confirmation email from ShareIt (company behind our shop).

We add soundsets to the database monthly. It'll pop up early February. That's because soundsets are just downloads, they don't have serials, and thus ShareIt doesn't give us an immediate live update.

Urs wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 am
simmo75 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:48 am Amazing sounds.

The download link is in your confirmation email from ShareIt (company behind our shop).

We add soundsets to the database monthly. It'll pop up early February. That's because soundsets are just downloads, they don't have serials, and thus ShareIt doesn't give us an immediate live update.
Thanks Urs!

The beginning of Objects demo sounds wonderful. After all of these years I'm just discovering how useful comb filtering can be....

cnt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 pm The beginning of Objects demo sounds wonderful. After all of these years I'm just discovering how useful comb filtering can be....
Ironically it doesn't use the comb filter because it wasn't in Hive when this pack was made

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 pm
cnt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 pm The beginning of Objects demo sounds wonderful. After all of these years I'm just discovering how useful comb filtering can be....
Ironically it doesn't use the comb filter because it wasn't in Hive when this pack was made
Ha! Didn't think of that. I just spent an hour trying to achieve something similar with the comb. :dog: ...

Return to “u-he”