Is it possible to change the presets folder for Zebra , Hive ,Diva , and Repro ?

Official support for: u-he.com
KVRer
6 posts since 20 May, 2015

Post Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:31 am

Hey ! I dont really want the presets folder on C: , i d like that folder to be on a bigger hard disk. Is it possible ? And how can i do that ? Thanks a lot in advance !

KVRist
401 posts since 18 May, 2007 from Berlin

Post Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:12 am

Easiest way would be to re-install and set the new desired target path right there in the installer (that's possible since you're on Windows), but I'd recommend using an internal drive for the new location.
There are a few IFs and WHENs involved, things to consider (like wanting to transfer extra presets/soundsets to the new location), so maybe you could get in touch with us at support for all the details.
Write to support[at]u-he.com and you'll reach me.
Cheers!
Last edited by The unshushable Coktor on Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
u-he team

KVRAF
3148 posts since 27 Mar, 2010 from UK

Post Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:03 am

Unable to comment on max.
Windows symlink is an option. Been using it for years with. On assignable data folder locations.
Saying that. AFAIK launch the installer and on the install process select your new desired path where you want or have moved the presets to for the data folder
Job done.
Image7820x 4.6ghz • 32GB Ram • RME FF800 • Adams A7X • Maschine 2 • Virus TI • JD-XA • JD800 • JV1080 • x0xb0x • SL1210MkIIs

Return to “u-he”