mda plug-ins now open source

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dont click on it , copy as a text and paste to the address bar without http , it works for me ,tested right now

using zipgenious on the file
for entertaining porpoises only

deaf dunderkwac wrote:link
sourceforge shut their server down for a bit today according to one message. works now.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

perhaps it's a problem with ZipGenious

I'll check on updates...
for entertaining porpoises only

I can see these being useful for those learning to code vsts.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

3*s wrote:I can see these being useful for those learning to code vsts.

oh yes.. just looking at some of the code it will be beneficial to me in that way..

That's really great :love: Thanks !

I have some computer overload from 6 to 60 % when i playin single notes very fast and have Talkbox plugin on FX in FLStudio , can somebody confirm this in their FLStudio ? Can this be fixed somehow ? OR is it just me? This Thing is absolutely the best VSTi vocoder/talkbox i ever heard , it makes synths talk and is very clean.Somebody have similar overload in their host when hes playing synth notes very fast ? I mean dont play the track just press notes very fast to get cpu overload.

ocmtime, the Detune behaves 'strangely' in Logic : it doesn't show the changes you make immediately. I've got to close the gui and open it again to see the changes, but I've made my own presets wich avoids the problem.
As I open a song, I've got to put the cursor on a audio sample (in the Detune track) and then click on it to get the dry/wet OK.

Ergo, in Logic it has 2 'bugs' but this doesn't keep me from using it, 'cose it's so unique and sò 'cheap on cpu' ! :D

mda is/was a mile-stone, for sure !!! :love:

Cheers,

Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Fantastic contribution! I'm sure it will be much fun and educational to go through these codes.. :tu:

Thanks for this mda! :clap:

I haven't read the license agreement yet, how would you feel about some of this code ending up in commercial products?

AdmiralQuality wrote:Thanks for this mda! :clap:

I haven't read the license agreement yet, how would you feel about some of this code ending up in commercial products?
MIT, which means "steal all you want, just mention me in the source if you distribute it".
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Chris Walton wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:Thanks for this mda! :clap:

MIT, which means "steal all you want, just mention me in the source if you distribute it".
WHOOOOHOOOOO!

So far I've only stolen about 3 or 4 lines in Poly-Ana. A couple from aciddose and a couple from Christian Budde. But it is about time I looked at caving in on my purity issues and adding an effects section. (An OVERSAMPLED effects section, thus providing the only good reason I can think of to marry effects with an instrument in the same plug-in).

I'm pretty out of touch with the MDA plugs though so first I need to try 'em out again and see if there's anything I want. But they seem well loved...

Mikey needs a good phaser algo... and a nice CPU inexpensive yet high quality sample rate converter (well, there's a holy grail for ya)...

How to get the .dll's out? All projects built succesfully but no .dll's appeared (using Visual Studio 2005)?

edit: ohh, i saw where you set to generate them now :D

thanky you very much!

edit: why don't they work ? :D :help:

Thanks a lot for making them available Mr. MDA ! They have been some of my first and still are some of my all time favourite plugins as well.
FWIW, if there's interest, I re-compiled them (*) for 64-bit Windows and put them as downloads here:

EDITED: link to thread

(*) all but mdaSpecMeter (reason: everything kept gui-less)

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”