Try my equalizer (beta, for both Win/Mac)

DSP, Plug-in and Host development discussion.
JoaCHIP
KVRist
91 posts since 1 May, 2006 from Somewhere cold and dark

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:40 pm

It can only boost frequencies, but that's by design. The slightly unusual way I do it doesn't really work (or make sense) when attenuating frequencies. But when boosting I think it sounds more rich and fat than typical software EQs typically do - especially once you find the right "Drive" amount. The UI is not very pretty. That's the next thing to do.

Free download:
http://www.robotplanet.dk/audio/vst_enceladus_eq/

davidguda
KVRist
485 posts since 28 Feb, 2011 from Sweden

Re: Try my equalizer (beta, for both Win/Mac)

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:23 am

You should probably try the effects sub-forum for more response.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

JoaCHIP
KVRist
91 posts since 1 May, 2006 from Somewhere cold and dark

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:00 am

Hmm, good point. I wasn't sure if this was the right place for DIY plugins or not. I'll go post it in there. :tu:

davidguda
KVRist
485 posts since 28 Feb, 2011 from Sweden

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 am

It is for sure the right place for DIY plugins in the form of discussions about inner workings and development of plugins so it's not all wrong, but as to get ppl to try out your new plug the effects subforum is probably more accurate.
I looked around some on your page and saw that you made some buzz plugins, which makes me a bit nostalgig since I used to love and use buzz a lot back in the days. I can't help thinking now and then what could have been of buzz development continued and all. Base concept was great and the flexible and very visual routing of signals suited me great in contrast with most DAWs that are a bit stuck with pretending to be analog mixing decks with fixed channels in a way...... anyhow, long siderant...
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Return to “DSP and Plug-in Development”