Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Official support for: energy-xt.com
User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Post Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 am

Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx I think and I don't remember the other one yet, but they both were made by 'deepndark' and they both were posted here on the forums back then. They were also hosted on the 3rd party energyXT site back then.

Also: I have probably accidentally deleted my purchase recipe + license keys for the energyXT 1.41. How could I get them back or at least a way to buy a new energyXT 1.41 license again? Notice that I don't want to buy vesrion 2 or any newer ones.

Thanks!

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3766 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 am

About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
EnergyXT3 - Reaper | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Wed May 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Halonmusic wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 am
About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
I had it before but I think when cleaning my gmail I accidentally deleted it. I bought energyXT 1.41 in 2006 or so. I would buy it again.

PS. And If someone bothers to check their skin-library, they may still have then I'd be a happy chap. thanks!

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3766 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Wed May 27, 2020 1:37 pm

deep'n'dark wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:40 pm
Halonmusic wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 am
About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
I had it before but I think when cleaning my gmail I accidentally deleted it. I bought energyXT 1.41 in 2006 or so. I would buy it again.

PS. And If someone bothers to check their skin-library, they may still have then I'd be a happy chap. thanks!
Oh damn. Well then i would contact Jørgen Aase and ask for another license file. I'm sure he has records of your purchase from 2006. Also about the skins, im sorry but i dont have those. Maybe ask codec_spurt?

Or check this (old) thread:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=47705

I'll do a little research for you, kvr, Google etc. and see if i can find them for you. You never know :)
EnergyXT3 - Reaper | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket

ZonderP
KVRian
604 posts since 18 Nov, 2008

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Thu May 28, 2020 1:00 pm

deep'n'dark wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 am
Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then?
...
Thanks!
Sorry, no :shrug:
Half human, half mayfly.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Thu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 pm

Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Fri May 29, 2020 2:19 pm

deep'n'dark wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 pm
Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!
No good deed goes unpunished.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Fri May 29, 2020 11:58 pm

codec_spurt wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:19 pm
deep'n'dark wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 pm
Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!

Not sure if wires crossed.

Dude, this is the file you were looking for -

https://www.filedropper.com/batteryx

I just dropped it on to XT1 and it loads your .gui perfectly!

Even on Win7x64sp1.

It's not available on the wayback machine. It's referenced but does not download.
Yeah, after filling captcha and pressing enter it doesn't do anything. :)
Well, yeah, this isn't the end of the world though.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Sat May 30, 2020 2:34 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Sat May 30, 2020 3:30 pm

codec_spurt wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:34 pm
deep'n'dark wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:58 pm
codec_spurt wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:19 pm
deep'n'dark wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 pm
Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!

Not sure if wires crossed.

Dude, this is the file you were looking for -

https://www.filedropper.com/batteryx

I just dropped it on to XT1 and it loads your .gui perfectly!

Even on Win7x64sp1.

It's not available on the wayback machine. It's referenced but does not download.
Yeah, after filling captcha and pressing enter it doesn't do anything. :)
Well, yeah, this isn't the end of the world though.

For f**k's sake my man. Did you get the f**king file or not?

If you didn't, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

I checked it and it downloads and it works. I went to all that trouble for you.

Tell you what, here it is uploaded to my mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjefn4vtx ... X.zip/file


Please have the courtesy to let me know if you got it and it works, or not.
Hey, sorry about that - I tried to download it from the other link, put in the captcha, but nothing happened. But now it all downloaded just fine. Massive thanks to you! ;-)
If someone also has the Duracell_XT skin then please let me know. But this is great - wohooo!

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Did you ever get this working?

You didn't reply to my last PM so I have no idea.

I spent more than a couple of hours out of my life to help you, and you do not even have the courtesy to let me know if all my time was in vain or not.

I guess this is why we can't have nice things and no one bothers anymore and Jorgen just shut up shop and went home with all his toys.

I really wanted to see you up and running with your old stuff after you had obviously spent a very long time making up this excellent scheme.

Let me know if you got it going, if you can.


cheers.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
4176 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:42 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1187 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Post Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:04 pm

codec_spurt wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:42 pm
No good deed goes unpunished.
I answered you via a pm, but you didn't reply.

Return to “energyXT”