Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then? One is called Batteryx I think and I don't remember the other one yet, but they both were made by 'deepndark' and they both were posted here on the forums back then. They were also hosted on the 3rd party energyXT site back then.

Also: I have probably accidentally deleted my purchase recipe + license keys for the energyXT 1.41. How could I get them back or at least a way to buy a new energyXT 1.41 license again? Notice that I don't want to buy vesrion 2 or any newer ones.

Thanks!

About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:43 pm About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
I had it before but I think when cleaning my gmail I accidentally deleted it. I bought energyXT 1.41 in 2006 or so. I would buy it again.

PS. And If someone bothers to check their skin-library, they may still have then I'd be a happy chap. thanks!

deep'n'dark wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:40 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:43 pm About the license file, check your e-mail. Search for Jørgen Aase and it should be there.
I had it before but I think when cleaning my gmail I accidentally deleted it. I bought energyXT 1.41 in 2006 or so. I would buy it again.

PS. And If someone bothers to check their skin-library, they may still have then I'd be a happy chap. thanks!
Oh damn. Well then i would contact Jørgen Aase and ask for another license file. I'm sure he has records of your purchase from 2006. Also about the skins, im sorry but i dont have those. Maybe ask codec_spurt?

Or check this (old) thread:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=47705

I'll do a little research for you, kvr, Google etc. and see if i can find them for you. You never know :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

deep'n'dark wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:05 pm Anyone happens to have two skins for the energyXT 1.41 that I created back then?
Thanks!
Sorry, no :shrug:

hyujio
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

bhjk
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!

fgh

codec_spurt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:52 am Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.
Someone probably has one or both of them still, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Anyway, I emailed energyXT and am now waiting a respond by them regarding my license. Also, might pm the guys you mentioned. Cheers!

Not sure if wires crossed.

Dude, this is the file you were looking for -

https://www.filedropper.com/batteryx

I just dropped it on to XT1 and it loads your .gui perfectly!

Even on Win7x64sp1.

It's not available on the wayback machine. It's referenced but does not download.
Yeah, after filling captcha and pressing enter it doesn't do anything. :)
Well, yeah, this isn't the end of the world though.

gjk
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

codec_spurt wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:34 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:58 am
codec_spurt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:52 am Firstly, big thanks codec_spurt for your efforts to help me. Yeah, Duracell_XT was the other one - and the other one Batteryx.

Not sure if wires crossed.

Dude, this is the file you were looking for -

https://www.filedropper.com/batteryx

I just dropped it on to XT1 and it loads your .gui perfectly!

Even on Win7x64sp1.

It's not available on the wayback machine. It's referenced but does not download.
Yeah, after filling captcha and pressing enter it doesn't do anything. :)
Well, yeah, this isn't the end of the world though.

For f**k's sake my man. Did you get the f**king file or not?

If you didn't, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

I checked it and it downloads and it works. I went to all that trouble for you.

Tell you what, here it is uploaded to my mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjefn4vtx ... X.zip/file

Please have the courtesy to let me know if you got it and it works, or not.
Hey, sorry about that - I tried to download it from the other link, put in the captcha, but nothing happened. But now it all downloaded just fine. Massive thanks to you! ;-)
If someone also has the Duracell_XT skin then please let me know. But this is great - wohooo!

dfgfg
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

dh
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

codec_spurt wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:42 am No good deed goes unpunished.
I answered you via a pm, but you didn't reply.

Return to “energyXT”