where is the iOS version i paid for?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All :)

i brought this a long time ago (when the iOS build was new)
now when i go to reinstall it its not coming up in the apple store!??

Subz

Hi Subz!

Long time no see here...

According to this site ('http://appshopper.com/music/energyxt') energyXT iOS got removed from the App store...
You may try to ask Jorgen directly what happened via mail. Though last time I asked him a question - about 2 weeks ago - I didn't receive an answer. He always used to answer my mails back then...

Good luck,
Patrik

Apple are having a clear out of apps that are not updated anyway too, EXT is dead on all platforms, move on.
Duh

Hay ZonderP!

long time indeed!

thank you for the link and info!

i hope all is well with you and the rest of the old crew!

Subz

Long time ago EXT looked like a really promising software and it was for a while... until it became a total flop. And quite unstable at that. Just move on. You're better off with Crystal engine for that matter. :lol: I actually recommend Reaper. Low priced, extremely versatile and efficient.

Or stick to good old x86, no multithreading v1.41.

This is what happens when you don't listen to your customers, Jorgen. :sad:

I was such a fan. In 2007 or so. Great idea, great DAW. Only to become cr*p in v2 and on. Such a shame. It would rock for live performances and jamming. ROCK! :sad: Fu*k you Jorgen, you idiot. We [users] finally cut you down to size. Sadly. You've had a chance to make a nr.1 live performance DAW. It's so easy to use for live. Nothing can touch it still. v1.41. that is. But it's old and neglected. Time stomped all over it.

Good memories.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “energyXT”