What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The only Zappa tune I've ever liked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUvH3xf0e-I
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

10cc - The Original Soundtrack

Not sure if it counts but I'm currently listening to spring time birds chirping, the hum of my computer and the encouragements / chastisement of the young girl next door trying to teach her dog to leap over obstacles in the garden! :D

U2 - Rattle and Hum

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing

Roger Waters - The Wall Live in Berlin

dark water wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 pm Not sure if it counts but I'm currently listening to spring time birds chirping, the hum of my computer and the encouragements / chastisement of the young girl next door trying to teach her dog to leap over obstacles in the garden! :D
That neighbor part would irritate me.

Right now it’s:

The ticking, creaking, and knocking of a deformed and rusty floorboard heater, the filthy littering neighbor’s loudmouth daughter, cars that don’t need to be as loud as their jackass owners have intentionally made them... and birds.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

i heard the song "anchorage" by michelle shocked today. i still like it even though lots of people hate her now for something she said a while back, i guess. just like sinnead o'connor.

it's hard to stop liking songs just because of personal info. like, i still like the same led zeppelin songs even though lotsa people think that jimmy page may be a satanist.

anyways, i couldn't find a youtube video of that song of hers now. i'm pretty sure i've seen several versions of that a while back.
is that weird or what?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Too much self-isolating...
https://youtu.be/DxEjRBiDafM

Kate Bush – Hounds of love

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”