Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My condolences to the family and all who knew Tim. They must be hurting because he was so clearly a lovely guy. Many thousands must have benefited from his generous distribution of countless synth patches. RIP Tim.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

RIP Tim

This certainly leaves a void and has me in a quiet and reflective mood even though I only knew Tim from his forum posts, presets and demo tracks. Lots of people on this little planet will miss him. My condolences to his family and friends for their loss, and my appreciation for the gifts he left us.
Last edited by hao nao on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OMG. I am breathless over this. This news hit my hard and quick - right in the gut.

Tim and I were online friends (for years and years) that shared a love for the Atari ST/TT and new age/spacey music - and the instruments you use to make that music.

This is truly tragic and my heart is nearly broken over this. It seems only yesterday that I was giving him some advice on how to deal with GERD (which I have and take medication for) and helping him with manuals/mp3 demos for his instruments.

I loved working with him on the various synths he and his team created. He always answered my questions and was as nice and kind as can be. We were, indeed, friends - albeit long distance friends.

I will truly, truly miss him.

My condolences go out to his family. I am so sorry for your loss. He will be in my prayers.

This is a terrible, sad day for the virtual instrument and music creating world.

I request we make March 1 TC day to commemorate the man that was truly a legend and inspiration to virtual instrument developers and preset programmers, as well as friends, throughout the world.

Tim, my friend, you will be missed ALWAYS.

Mike

F##K ....sorry I am just speechless right about now.
Not a great piece of news to go to bed on.
My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.
This has left me majorly bummed out and then some right now.

PS:Your Kubik sound patches where what inspired me to become a better and more dedicated sound designer.
Thanks for all that you gave of yourself and how it meant to many of us.
May you go to that great sound design studio in the sky.

Thank you really isn't enough,
Lost for words.
Oscar (aka FaX)
Last edited by FaX on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cant be true!!...no way!! :(
he's preset were always first class and he was also very nice dude!
im totally shocked for this information!!

my condolences to his family and friends too

RIP TIM!!!
Last edited by Speakeasy on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh man, that's a shock.

my condolences to his family and friends.

The world has just lost one of it's finer individuals.

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

what a sad news...Thnx to him for his great preset who inspired me a lot of time in many of my trackz...Toutes mes condoléances à la petite famille. And if we can help in any way ask us.

Guillaume :(

Scoops wrote:The world has just lost one of it's finer individuals.

Scoops

WORD

This is very upsetting news. You develop some kind of virtual kinship with those who animate these discussions and forums. I exchanged a couple of e-mails with Mr. Conrady but always took time to read his comments and threads. His enthusiasm for sound design and experimentation always made for a good read. He will be missed.

multree wrote:Oh man, that's a shock.

my condolences to his family and friends.

So sudden :( .
KVR - the many headed beast.

RIP Tim :(
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Karmacomposer wrote:I request we make March 1 TC day to commemorate the man that was truly a legend and inspiration to virtual instrument developers and preset programmers, as well as friends, throughout the world.
Agreed - I was just thinking the same thing. Tim was one of the people that made this community what it is and gave it a living heart. He should be honoured in this way.

This is very sad news, and a very sad loss for his family and the community. Tim was a real prince of a guy, and one of a kind when it came to how he heard sound. He is already missed. :-( Rest in peace.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”