Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On topic, though, there should be another video later today. Keep an eye on our social media channels and there will be more clues along the way.

Or, just wait for May 2nd and Superbooth 2018 for the reveal.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology.
Cool, who do you mean? u-he?

IK Multimedia wrote:Think you know what's coming? We don't think you do, but surprise us!
I would pick up an electric guitar VSTi based on Modo's technology in a heartbeat but I guess that's not it, if above statement is anything to go by.

MrBauer wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology.
"Who?" - when I passed your joke on to a few here and some other industry folks. :tu:

See you in 20 more years, love IK.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
BMoore wrote:Even more IKM stuff no one will talk about again 3 days after launch?
If you'd be interested in seeing how our 20+ years of growth (some years multiplying the previous - yes that's plural and multiplying meaning more than 2x) can show how wrong that statement is, please check out http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs and maybe you can be a part of the great products people talk about far beyond their release :)

Have a wonderful day!
I know the story. Years ago there was something to talk about.
No one talks about anything IKM anymore, bar some anti-climatic teasers.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Armadillo wrote:
IK Multimedia wrote:Think you know what's coming? We don't think you do, but surprise us!
I would pick up an electric guitar VSTi based on Modo's technology in a heartbeat but I guess that's not it, if above statement is anything to go by.
I wouldn't rule anything out but I can't confirm nor deny that at this time. :hyper:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Posted a video here: https://www.facebook.com/ikmultimedia/v ... 213945147/
An oscilloscope with analog modeling technology! :hyper:

Chapelle wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Posted a video here: https://www.facebook.com/ikmultimedia/v ... 213945147/
An oscilloscope with analog modeling technology! :hyper:
Ha, I just said that making oscilloscopes would be far easier than what we make and what will be unveiled but now that you add that analog modeling twist hmmmmmmmm.... This could get interesting. Not exactly sure HOW it might get interesting but it could.

I have a name suggestion....wait for it...

Anticlimactronic

ghettosynth wrote:I have a name suggestion....wait for it...

Anticlimactronic
:lol:
No auto tune...

It sounds and looks like a distortion synth, but it can't be a synth nor an effect because then it would be posted either in instruments or in effects...
Ah, I know, its a new iloud recorded with a mic after putting some clean sound into it...
No then it would have been posted in hardware...
It must be something which does not fit in any other forum... but its music related...
Its a book, "how to become a star by spreading superlatives all around"
That must be it...;-)

I'll be there on saturday... looking forward to test the ilouds...

MrBauer wrote:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Very cool Peter. I like your latest t-racks plugins and looking forward to release. Yeah haters gonna hate here but imho IK improved in modelling over years. Only thing i don't like by now is their moronic currency in their store but that does not have anything with their plugins and how they are sounding.

Looking forward to new product.

edit: in all honesty when i saw Thread title i told my self oh IK will finally release their Tape plugin :hyper: I see from video it is a synth or ?

From 'hyper-realism' to 'paradigm shift,' boy howdy, you sure have your marketing flacks working hard on their 'supra-hyperbole.'
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”