How old are you (musically)? - take the test

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:some of us have no option.
:cry:

You have my sympathy.

Lemons can cause rashes.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!

:hihi:

All I remember as a kid was hating everything that was on the radio, and then using the internet for the first time and learning that there was music that wasn't terrible.

could not get past the first question

"Which of these emotional ballads do you want to sing in the mirror?"

I got "We're guessing you're between 19 and 27 years old.", I'm 36. A few questions I had to pick the the only one that I knew, even though I didn't necessarily "like" the song... as a general rule I listen to 80s music. :hihi:

Who sings in the fecking mirror? Who and what the hell are most of these artist's/songs, only a few I know and karaoke hell none of those, totally flawed fun :)

The test wasn't even fun. At no age in my life have I ever had any kind of sympathy for artists like 99 % of those mentioned. It told me nothing about me and everything I need to know about Radio 1, i.e. that I need to keep staying away from it.

The last musically relevant age ended in 1999 (to me)
~stratum~

Couldn't finish it because I hate all the music.

Sorry if this comment has been made as I didn't read this thread lol.

fluffy_little_something wrote:They should add a none option, I don't get beyond question 1 as I don't know any of those ballads.
Same here, some of acts I never even heard of. Where's fish option when you need it.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”