Where do you get your tabs?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bombadil wrote:As for acid, haven't touched it since January, 1987. My mom was terminal, and I didn't want to get 'that phone call' while I was tripping.
Yep, wise move. That would be a headf**k that would never leave you.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Bombadil wrote:I've only gotten a few useful things from tabs. One was the Beatles' 'Blackbird,' which I had been taught incorrectly when I first started playing, and played it wrong for the next 25 years--until I found the tab.

As for acid, haven't touched it since January, 1987. My mom was terminal, and I didn't want to get 'that phone call' while I was tripping.
Blackbird is totally specific guitar part.

I actually got a call about my mother's mother passing, from my mother, inconsolable while I was tripping one night at school.

jancivil wrote: Smoking LSD doesn't seem to make any sense at all, I lol'd at seeing the question in the google.
AFAIK lsd evaporates, so smoking it would seem pointless.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
jancivil wrote: Smoking LSD doesn't seem to make any sense at all, I lol'd at seeing the question in the google.
sugar cubes!

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
sugar cubes!
in the army we often got our acid dosed in cubes, bet that just warms you hearts knowing guys handling ammo for 8" guns were tripping their teeth out :lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

war is hell dude.

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
sugar cubes!
You smoke sugar cubes? :o :ud:

vurt wrote:war is hell dude.
it wasn't during war
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
vurt wrote:war is hell dude.
it wasn't during war
i was talkin bout the drug war man, the only war ive ever been in. its hell!

:tu:

Bombadil wrote: As for acid, haven't touched it since January, 1987. My mom was terminal, and I didn't want to get 'that phone call' while I was tripping.

I made that mistake about 10 years earlier. Did 2 full face hits of Mr. Natural and found out after they started to kick in. I seriously thought my brother was lying to me at the time because he loved to mess with me while I was tripping.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”