Behring suing forum users

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

codec_spurt wrote:So they finally show their true colours. Ha!

I've never forgiven them for buying Energy XT and then selling it.

That was a golden opportunity to chain Jorgen to his developer desk and refuse him bread and water unless he cracked on and gave the people what they wanted. A version of Energy XT 1 would have been a bonus, perhaps rewarded by turning the heating back on (it's cold in Norway), or a small ration of salted fish (it's all the Norgs eat apparently).

But no, they let it all slip out of their hands. Like a dead mullet! (or herring)

If anyone could have locked Jorgen down it would have been Uli and the boys!

What a missed opportunity.

Now they just bully all those poor little gearslutz trying to save a buck.
I'd like to see them try 'that' with the good people of this forum (none of us have 'any' money, and even when we do, we don't buy, but just complain about the amazing stuff we got for free!)

As for Behring:

Will never buy anything from them ever again.

Never before in the history of humanity has a hitler parody video been more sorely needed.

Hitler: "Right, everyone who ever bought any of that cheap 'reverse engineered' crap from Behring, leave the room now!"

Herman Goerring: "But mein Fuhrer, it's actually quite good value considering what you get, and even SSL build their consoles in China, sorry the Philippines these days!"

Hitler: "Mein Gott!"

Sometimes I wish I had more time on my hands.

[Disclaimer: No Germans were offended in the making of this parody, because, well, we all know what a wonderful sense of humour they all have, especially Uli]
Actually Jorgen is just a complete A-Hole, he got paid a ton of money (just to licence, not buy) EXT, then just went travelling the world for a few years and paid somebody else to release the piss poor releases he had already, hes an even bigger joke than UB.
Duh

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”