What are You gonna Buy on Black Friday?!!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Getting a gently used MPC Live next week so probably not much. Unless a children's choir or big choir is heavily discounted. Or some wicked sale on SSD's etc.

I don't have any money left for the Black Friday and it is the same damn thing every year :mad:

Aw Engee... a slight bending of your c credit limit wont hurt!!

I would like Zebra but I am sure it wont be discounted on Black Friday.

I am also looking at Rapid or some choir libraries if they are low enough..
But I need to consider a backup external drive to backup all my licences and software that is on my failing laptop

If there's a sale ... Adam Szabo Viper
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't have a credit card! Years ago I cancelled it and I have only a debit card now. It is better this way because Zero is always better than the minus :hihi:

Anyway, if a miracle happens (and they do happen all the times!), then I might upgrade to Cypher 2 or/and BFD 3. I have bought lately Strobe 2 (with DCAM synth squad) and I'm so in love with these synths right now! The modulations can be damn so deep and crazy! The sound is gorgeous and I want more :D

Need new monitors for a small room so probably IK iLoud Micro's if they are cheap enough somewhere.
No signature here!

Aloysius wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:56 am If there's a sale ... Adam Szabo Viper
I think (not know) that Adam hinted once that there won't be any sales. I could be wrong.

IF there is a sale, i will definitely consider it as well.

PB Scaler, if they have a nice sale on it.

Adam must consider this for Viper.. a black friday sale will definitely attract more customers as there are many people wanting to buy it

maybe Audiority Tube modulator, Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven or something by Kazrog, Fuse Labs Audio or Black Rooster Audio

I want to build a new PC , so PC parts are on the list . There are some software stuff if they do Black Friday on upgrades or sales , I'll upgrade ... And if there is something that strikes me " Impulse " then I'll get something .

What are You gonna Buy on Black Friday?!!

You mean Wolfenoot? :D

I don't really foresee buying myself anything but I'll keep an open mind. I might get some Christmas shopping for family over with though.

For some reason Time&Space is listing Zebra2 with 9% discount at the moment...
For me that brings the price down to €146.46...hmmm

Maybe I should just try to use what I have more...As I haven't had time or inspiration for playing in a while. Would buying more synths bring new inspiration and free time?

If there's a sale on a time cache on BF, I'll bite.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”