What did you buy in the past 3 months so far?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:49 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:41 pm
fluffy_little_something wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:34 pm I did not claim things are simple.

There simply are certain limits. Not everything can be considered normal or OK by comparing it to extremes. For instance, when I say a millionaire has too much wealth, some people say that there are billionaires and thus millionaires are not filthy rich. I don't agree.
That is a different thing entirely. You're conflating a relative judgement between two things with the normalising of one of them.
They are often two sides of the same coin.
Things are not as simple as you seem to think
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:51 pm
fluffy_little_something wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:49 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:41 pm
fluffy_little_something wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:34 pm I did not claim things are simple.

There simply are certain limits. Not everything can be considered normal or OK by comparing it to extremes. For instance, when I say a millionaire has too much wealth, some people say that there are billionaires and thus millionaires are not filthy rich. I don't agree.
That is a different thing entirely. You're conflating a relative judgement between two things with the normalising of one of them.
They are often two sides of the same coin.
Things are not as simple as you seem to think
It is not simple at all. For instance drawing the line between what is normal and ok, and what is not, is usually a difficult task because some people don't want to judge these days, some have very different moral standards, etc.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:21 pm I replaced my 10 year old underwear collection,
I forgot what its like for my balls to stay inside my briefs
:lol:

rob_lee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:41 pm Last 3 months I bought a Dreadbox Polyend Medusa, an Orange CR20 and an InearDisplay Bundle ...
f**king greeeedy c**t lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Says the bloke with a ton of gear stashed in his garage :hihi:

'Mid August then' - VSL Synchron FX Strings I. Meaning I did not buy Komplete for half-price.
I've used it except in one project since.

Uhe Zebra . That's all in past 3 months
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

I've actually sold £500 of software, which is better than I was expecting considering how cheap you have to sell shit here!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I don't know! It seems I keep selling and buying the same software again and again!

Okay, I purchased Chromaphone 2 cheaper than expected. Black Friday sales launched and I barely spent any money so far :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I upgraded to output everything adding rev and brass....happy win the deal I also bought an OP-Z
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Ok last thing to make me broke for the year.

I just purchased the Bitwig 1.x to 2.x upgrade

:help:

I have waaaay too much stuff to learn about now. Lots of fun to tinker with now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:borg:

1 year ago: Live 10 Suite Upgrade.

And nothing more.

This afternoon I will go buy a a Nektar Impact lx25+ controller. It's not strictly in the past 3 months but I guess you can make an exception...
Marc

sunday is comicon.
im hoping to find a "vintage g1 transformers: soundwave" preferably "complete and boxed" "mint"

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:14 pm sunday is comicon.
im hoping to find a "vintage g1 transformers: soundwave" preferably "complete and boxed" "mint"
Is that the one that could play little mini cassettes? If so my older cousin had one and I was so envious!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”