You know you have too many plugins when...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

You start thinking about buying a guitar.

perfumer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:38 am You start thinking about buying a guitar.
Then, two years later, you start a 'You know you have too many guitars when...' thread

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:57 am
perfumer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:38 am You start thinking about buying a guitar.
Then, two years later, you start a 'You know you have too many guitars when...' thread
So start getting violins :hihi:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Your wife takes your credit card away whilst ignoring your pleas that it’s “... a once in a lifetime special offer, this company never do sales normally and it’s never too be repeated and much too good to ignore, plus it’s totally innovative and will put me miles ahead of the competition... ”

...your friends consider you more of a plugins collector than a musician.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

... a developer asks you to be a test case for the "worst case scenario".
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

when dwave offer to store your vst folder.

... you start buying iLok protected plugins.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

You need to call Marie Kondo to tidy up, and she wants you to hold each plugin to feel if it evokes joy....
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Despite the grief displayed here on the Sampletank 4 launch. You wonder if it's worth downloading to see if it's as bad as they say. Out of curiosity of course.....

You can have too many plugins?
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

you forget you ever bought some of them when you rediscover them in your list. I usually just scan the plugin list but if I read them carefully, I remember, oh shi*, I have that one I bought years ago, yeah...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Aloysius wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 pm ... you start buying iLok protected plugins.
Ha, there is actually some truth to that...
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

your plugin lost reads like a james joyce novel.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”