Top earning influencers in the music production space?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:32 pm I'm really surprised we haven't heard one name here yet, Go now, don't look back, we've drawn the line
Move on, it's no good to go back in time
I never got the impression she was a big earner: I thought it was all in the name of getting a bit more exposure for the band.

The one I was expecting is the man with a goatee and tarantula fingers and likes a lot of stuff.

:hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

memyselfandI or something like that, the guy who would flood the forums with obscure questions

edit: memyselfandus
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 pm memyselfandI or something like that, the guy who would flood the forums with obscure questions
Well to be fair, if you allocate each of his questions to an individual personality he's about average.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Hink wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 pm memyselfandI or something like that, the guy who would flood the forums with obscure questions

edit: memyselfandus
what the hell did he influence?
other than well adjusted membets drug intake?

well I remembered him and this thread sparked the memory...and since when are members kids doing drugs here?

members kids?

i didnt mention kids :lol:
i just meant his questions were so off the wall and pretty much continual, he may have driven some folk a little mad.

yes you did, you typed membets

ah. im high andhalf asleep. :oops:

I dont really understand the non-talented 'influencers' in creative scenes. I dont see much of them, but why would you?
If I want to see someone pleasant and attractive with high production value, I can watch almost anything else that I will not care much about the actual content of. But if someone is showing off a synth, they just need to really understand the synth, be able to explain it, and maybe be good at using it themselves.
I think its great that smart/talented people can make a living like this.

The bank accounts Id like to see are the 'private lessons' stuff, and the ghost producing. No way to see whats going on there, and some reason to think theres a lot of it happening.
ImageImageImageImage

Dan Worrall :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:03 pm ah. im high andhalf asleep. :oops:
that's no excuse, isn't that when you are at yer best :tu:

Hink wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:33 pm
clearly not :lol:

vurt wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:37 pm
Hink wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:33 pm
clearly not :lol:
it was funny though membets...oh I see why you missed it, that's your name for mr willy johnson :hihi:

and his skinflute orchestra

highkoo wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:21 pm I dont really understand the non-talented 'influencers' in creative scenes. I dont see much of them, but why would you?
If I want to see someone pleasant and attractive with high production value, I can watch almost anything else that I will not care much about the actual content of. But if someone is showing off a synth, they just need to really understand the synth, be able to explain it, and maybe be good at using it themselves.
I bet that Starsky Carr's a right looker tbf.

With nips like bullets.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”