Music has died.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have come to a conclusion. In these days, music seems to have died. What we have now are audio pieces that compliment a much needed videoclip with girls with big boobies, fat asses, nice cars and bling bling. Or do you prefer a skate park, with some skate chicks and whatever a skater does. We have it all. We have the tools needed to make you listen to this song (the music video) and after watching it a few times because hey, who does not like to see ladies with big boobies. I know I do!
Now what happens in the brain? Our brain works by making connections. So everytime we hear the song it connects to the feeling we had when we watched the video. Not the song. But the video. It makes us feel good and happy because thats what ladies with big boobies tend to do to man and if that is not the case then you should go to see doctor please.
Music industry knows this and so the song gets linked, connected, in our brain to the music video.
Music has died. There are not many music pieces that enable you to just sit down and listen to the F-ing music piece itself, without the need of a video to entertain us thru the whole song. No! Music even does not benefit from a video at all. Because in music there are little variations going thru the WHOLE piece which tell a story. There are not even words necessary.
No.
It all takes away from that which has died. Music. And I will make it live again.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

again?

:hihi:

if you find your music on youtube, it is maybe going to arrive with a video.
you cant see tits on the radio :tu:

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pm It all takes away from that which has died. Music.
Punk's Not Dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZLBmqFiGjY
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs

notice Hans Zimmer on piano...he clearly got the message ;-)
Last edited by bermudagold on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pm . It makes us feel good and happy because thats what ladies with big boobies tend to do to man and if that is not the case then you should go to see doctor please.
? .

also, youre the one complaining about breasticlea!
no one else is offended by mammaries here.
just you.

sooooo....
Last edited by vurt on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:47 pm
steve wright?

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pmWhat we have now are audio pieces that compliment a much needed videoclip with girls with big boobies, fat asses, nice cars and bling bling.
Stop watching TV.
Problem solved.

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:47 pm
steve wright?
:lol:

Poison Girls are awesome!

https://youtu.be/P9d5WPSmmaU

i dont think theyre girls...

Erisian wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:06 pm Poison Girls are awesome!
:tu:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”