When electronic music sounded new, like the future... what went wrong!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cryophonik wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:41 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:26 pm in the future, robots will make music.
In the more distant future, music will make robots. :borg:
music made the universe.
it's all vibrations.

think ive been in this thread too long!

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:43 pm think ive been in this thread too long!
Pfft, I made two incredibly articulate and thought-provoking contributions before you decided to show up. Whatev :roll:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:48 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:43 pm think ive been in this thread too long!
Pfft, I made two incredibly articulate and thought-provoking contributions before you decided to show up. Whatev :roll:
true, but i did show up!
am i just a thought, provoked by your contribution?? :o

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:58 pm am i just a thought, provoked by your contribution?? :o
whoaahhhhh :-o :shock:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

The ET-5 is a brand new synth inspired by the Ondes Martenot from 1928!!!!! https://therevox.com/et-5/
https://youtu.be/U9VJ_xtUGwA
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ImageImageImageImage

mikes done some great stuff!
his solo stuff is my fave.

Farg, don't talk with your mouth full.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm People started nailing bananas to a wall and calling it art because nothing is real anymore. Either the future really, really sucks, or you are all already digital facsimiles and I just wasn’t quick enough to catch on. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-reta ... ket-newtab
but someone did pull the banana off the wall and eat it so... that's gotta count for something.. proper response.

y'all like Drexciya?

aye, some interesting sounds.
but that's the past! the future is now! :o

well vurt, i'll admit it was a trap question. i know guys that were in the room when they were blasting tracks onto tape (lord THAT was a sound engineer), it came with buzz, fuzz, radio coming through the speakers etc. the point being, i have these tape recordings, and it would turn you white. it is some of the most offensive artistic exploration you can imagine. the fbi, cia, black lives matter, me too, and wall street protesters would hunt them down, and throw them in prison for life. they would NOT exist today.

case in point.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”