Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Introvert
59%
Extrovert
7%
Pervert
16%
vurt
7%
Fish-vert
11%

Total votes: 82

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Asking for a friend.

edit: but, seriously, I am interested in knowing if my fellow musician types have a tendency to swing one way vs the other, or if it's more generally balanced.
Last edited by cryophonik on Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

im 3 of those!

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:28 pmim 3 of those!
...and soon we'll know if there are any other vurts around here. :ud:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:35 pm
...and soon we'll know if there are any other vurts around here. :ud:
a while back, a few popped up.
but i had them eradicated.

yes
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:38 pm a while back, a few popped up.
but i had them eradicated.
There can be only one.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

I'm a introverted extrovert!

I'm an invertebrate.

seriously introverted. any deviation from that you'd notice from me is pure acting. kind of schizo or two-faced for me to have a presence or project anything of personality. layers of defense mechanisms

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:41 pm seriously introverted. any deviation from that you'd notice from me is pure acting. kind of schizo or two-faced for me to have a presence or project anything of personality. layers of defense mechanisms
you wish

I wish what? What on earth is that comment about. that's actually very candid and self-effacing, I guess I shouldn't even. f**k you, whoever tf you think you are like you know somebody.

:lol:

Could only do three also.

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:15 pm I wish what? What on earth is that comment about. that's actually very candid and self-effacing, I guess I shouldn't even. f**k you, whoever tf you think you are like you know somebody.
i'm sorry, i really didn't mean it like that.
i just recognise that exact attitude in myself (and some of my friends), and how it is common for hardcore introverts to construct this mental narrative where their outwardly appearance or any kind of external presence is just this fake two-faced by-the-way schism removed from their true inner self.

i consider you one of the most communicative (in the true sense) and idiosyncratic members on this site - and claiming it is just a fake external front and not correlated with any inner self seems to me like wishful/defensive thinking. and i mean that as a compliment, not as an insult. my bad if i misunderstood your point. and you are totally right, i don't know you.

*I wish* I were more comfortable with people. Saying something about this is a mistake because so many coarse people do this kind of thing. I feel like hiding and basically will do, it's no good to be among people even virtually. Thanks for that, I'll go get some work done, fuggit.

Quoting me like you know something is ultra obnoxious. Over a life of encountering shitasses such as this, I learned I can't just take shit off of people, though. In person or to one such as you with your safe coward anonynimity here online with no name.

surreal wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:19 pm I'm a introverted extrovert!
one is enough :scared: ....oops sorry, just put my glasses on...thought that said extravurt :phew:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”