Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hehe Crim....i noticed a Behringer MX802A in your photo...the same i got here... :D :D

i'll post a photo of my stuff here....included 1 (ONE!!!!) shelf above the monitor...lol!.....i'm feelin' poor...just 1......

cause the other shelf is semi-damaged.... :(

ToM
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

tommo wrote:hehe Crim....i noticed a Behringer MX802A in your photo...the same i got here... :D :D
Yep, great little mixer. Mine is currently only patching my computer audio to the outboard amplifier, but I'm going to connect my piano and microphone to it soon. The rest of the inputs are for the guitarist I normally work with ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Hi

So what are these shelves for ???

Matt
Last edited by mtyas on Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

someone fone the fuckin Council :o :lol: :o :lol: :o :lol:

Here you go.

No piccy but look at the studios under facilities.

http://www.redtape.org.uk

Yep thats where I am, diong frigging internet. No acess to any of the stuff.
Oh well...I can dream.

Fake
My music

Hey Fake, nice stuff, but not yours personal. That studio 3 has a nice dual-monitor setup..... like I have at home 8) :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ok...here's my studio....(copy&paste the link on Explorer addressbar....or dl it with Save As)

Notice the half used package of Lakrisal (swedish people knows what are)on the right speaker & at his left a black rectangle called PS2....;)
Some samples cds on the left one...and on the right one.

The "Almighty Shelf" is not exactly above the monitor...a bit at the left of it...but there's a lot of nice stuff on it...

ToM
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

Hi

Could someone tell me how i post a piccy on here?

Thanks

chrissill31 wrote:Could someone tell me how i post a piccy on here?
You have to put the pics somewhere on-line so you can link to them. Like a personal webpage or something like that (but beware, lot of free providers won't allow graphics linking from outside your page).

If it's just one pic (in jpg format preferably) you can mail it to me and I put it up for you.

hey!! I might be in Holland in September...where are you dutch guys?

Thanks Peter, just settin up my site now so i,ll link to it :)

glucas wrote:hey!! I might be in Holland in September...where are you dutch guys?
I'm in the south, close to the Belgium border. You are welcome to drop by if you like :)

Well crap,since I am ignorant as a rock and have never tried to add a picture to a post here could someone please explain how to add an image?I see the"Img" button but can't figure out where to go from there.Thanks in advance for the lesson. :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tek, that just has been answered, read a few messages above.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”