Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I like the diffusers. Very cool looking. 8)

i might build some out of lego.

Good thinking. Save on all that annoying cutting, sanding, and glueing.

Of course, legos are more expensive, unless you have generous nieces and nephews.

they aint generous.
but im a shitty uncle.

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I like the diffusers. Very cool looking. 8)

i might build some out of lego.
:hihi:

Well after playing with the fabulous Digitakt for the past week I got gear GAS again tonight, always F@CKING happens when Iv'e had a few pints after the match and the credit card gets battered lol ( It's coming home) :lol: :lol: :lol: so I ordered this from Andertons not 15 minutes ago:

Then I'm gonna order this stand next:

Will post some jams next month or so when Iv'e mastered the Digitone..

Will be nice when Overbridge for these units is available.. next buy will be the Analog Heat 2 :tu:

Rob

not a couple of micromonstas?

vurt wrote:not a couple of micromonstas?
Aye mate they'll come after the Analog Heat II... them Micromonsta's have a great sound.. might well be September when I grab them then I'm done with gear till Christmas lol

thecontrolcentre wrote:I just got a Dreadbox Abyss ... :wheee:
tcc_abyss_web.jpg
It's my first analog polysynth since selling my Korg Poly 61 around 15 years ago. :)
very nice! :tu:
ImageImageImage

thecontrolcentre wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:the new addition is sitting on the desk. its only been 2 days but already i love it.

I cant tell what it is ... the keyboard looks like ReMote SL mkII? Where are your monitors?
yes, its a remote sl mkii. "monitors" are just plain surround sound speakers. logitech z5300. ive had them for ages. i have the front ones up above me on the window sill and resting on top of my computer screen there....the others are on the back wall of the room. terrible for making music...but great for listening to music and playing games. while this is my studio...its also my regular computer area...and play room for my daughter.

im quite used to how they sound...and i do the majority of my music at night so im on headphones anyway....akg q701s...which do a great job. also since i do the majority of my music at night...and im in a basement (weve been calling this room "the music dungeon") its usually very dark. i dont like to turn lights on and prefer to work in the dark. hence the new rgb led under lighting for the synths and mixers. i was having a tough time seeing what i was doing.

it looks way brighter in the image than in person....and now i can see what im doing. also i made a stand for the deluge. better angle to work with and takes up less desk space...win win.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage

UPS just came 10 minutes ago with the Digitone.. no sign of the Arturia Key step yet.. tracking says by end of the day 12th July :tu:

Also coming tomorrow I ordered the 20 degree angled stand for the new Elektrons, 45 degree was a bit steep for my limited desk space

Looking forward to having some good jam sessions with these

The Arturia arrived dead on my birthday today so busy trying to get this stuff set up whilst intoxicated.. oh and the new Elektron stand came, all fixed together now to just midi it up :tu:

happy birthday :party:

vurt wrote:happy birthday :party:

Cheers vurt mate :party:

rob_lee wrote:
vurt wrote:happy birthday :party:

Cheers vurt mate :party:
Happy b’day Mr Lee.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
rob_lee wrote: