Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

foosnark wrote:[edit: mods didn't delete my "missing" post, maybe I just flubbed and closed the tab or something... not gonna sweat it.]

Anyway:

- You don't have to like my gear, my process, or my music. I didn't ask for your approval.

- People like different things. That is OKAY.

- Deciding that you hate my music based on the assumptions you made after looking at a photo of gear says a lot more about you than me.
Great response! :tu:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Nm

foosnark wrote: Mimetic Digitalis. Yeah, I like it quite a bit, it's like four Rene 1.0s stuffed into 10HP and really easy to work with even so. Save some arpeggiated chords into the thing and feed it with synced LFOs or trigger patterns -- tasty stuff. I look forward to using Tides 2018's polyrhythmic LFOs to drive it.
that sounds fun!
im looking to add a third sequencer at some point (next rack) as i like having them play out of time. rene is pretty cool as is, but four independent renes would be cool, guess all that's missing is the touchplates. which i only really use for tuning (if i even bother :hihi: )

so have a rene, voltage block and possibly and mimetic digitalis running to 3 different clocks would be cool.
ill add it to the "must read up on x module" list

New bastard.
mustang.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

is that a heater?

AnX wrote:is that a heater?
:lol:

AnX wrote:is that a heater?
No that would be the iron that I left on all weekend and f**ked off to a wedding in Scarborough... :scared:

f**king hell you moron! :x

surprised you had a house to come home to.
that's gonna sting come the bill :o

vurt wrote:f**king hell you moron! :x

It was obviously more important to unplug the monitor speakers. :clown:

hmmm...

im sure the local firemen/women might disagree :P

as will you when the bill comes :lol:

I'm more surprised he's got an iron :o

AnX wrote:

I'm more surprised he's got an iron :o

nah, not these days. hes a government agent remember.

the walls have eyes.
specifically the wall above the synths.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spaghetti for tea

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 pm spaghetti for tea
Looks like a very serviceable prop for an action movie... which wire do I cut? It's always the red one IIRC.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”